shopbop.com Reviews

05/21/2015
shopbop.com Ratings and User Reviews. shopbop.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1448 reviews.

shopbop.com Rating

More About shopbop.com

Recent Reviews for shopbop.com

• May 19, 2015
    I've been shopping with them since they went online. Great customer service and they offer a great variety of brands that are nearly impossible to find in one brick and mortar shop.
  • May 19, 2015
    I love shopbop. You do a great job of displaying the items with coordinating products and give a great variety of images to to get an idea of the fit of each item.
    more discount please
  • May 19, 2015
    I hope that address can be written in Chinese.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love shopbop very much
  • May 18, 2015
    I like shopbop. Sometimes i think you need to make sure all the brands are of high quality though. I worry about that more with your site than, say, Net-a-Porter. I do understand that is not what you are, just don't get too trashy!
    Best site ever!
  • May 18, 2015
    I am satisfied with shopbop shopping experience. I expect my purchase very soon.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love shopbop.com because I think it has the best selection of clothing from my favorite designers, as well as designers I've never heard from before. I think the buyers at shop bop do an amazing job of selecting clothes that are on trend, and they pick out great basics too. I love when I find a designer I've never heard of before on shop bop. I also love the pieces exclusive to shop bop. Overall, the site takes a lot of time off my hands as I don't have to do as much research in finding exactly what I'm looking for. The selection is so amazing that I trust I am looking at the best, trendiest, and most amazing products available on shop bop. I don't need to look anywhere else- ever!
    The service tel should be working 24 hours a day
  • May 17, 2015
    Love this sight! Keep up the good work!
  • May 17, 2015
    its very easy to buy try on and return if the item does not fit or work. i love the fact i get free shipping with my amazon prime membership!
  • May 14, 2015
    Good merchandise but extremely high prices. Could use better editorial/suggestive content. Browsing is hard due to such a wide product variety.
    May 19, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I would like to find a way to recover the duties cost in case of return .
  • May 13, 2015