shopbop.com Reviews

07/22/2016
shopbop.com Ratings and User Reviews. shopbop.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 831 reviews.

shopbop.com Rating

More About shopbop.com

Recent Reviews for shopbop.com

• Jul 12, 2016
    It will be great if you can do free return for customers overseas. Also if you can improve the size information in more detail that will be more helpful.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    The need to send picture of license and credit card after making purchase is another hurdle and added layer of difficulty in executing transaction. I'm busy and don't have time to do another payment process even if it is sending a picture. I recommend they get paypal or vendo. It's much more secure.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    LOVE shopbop. I don't have time to shop in stores, and shopbop is my go-to for every type of clothing.
    easy to use -
  • Jul 12, 2016
    The quality of goods, updates, and customized recommendations are very high.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    This is the second time shopping with you, I was very happy with my first experience, I have just sent back an item and waiting for my account to be credited to the card with which I payed. I am hoping it will all be quick and hassel free. I liked the fit of the first dress but the colour was no good so buying from you again in a different colour and slight designe change.The other item I bought from you I love.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    love the site, great layout!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    I just starting shopping with your brand. My problem is the sizing. I am normally a size 10 .but I order size Large and it was a little too tight.I am experimenting with the size one more time.I just bought two dresses on sale on size Large and is final sale but I want it to try the size one more time.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Should serve more about the size information.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Does this interface with Smile-Amazon??
  • Jul 10, 2016
    love the selection, love the easy of check out, love the 3 day shipping……but really, the site needs an overhaul….it would be nice to see models over the age of 12, really it would be really helpful to see the product on multiple models. the filters need to be updated, i'd like to be able to see more than 100 products at a time
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I like the fact that you're partnering/connecting with with Amazon Prime for shipping options, but you should then enable us (Amazon Prime customers) to access our addresses and credit card numbers already stored on Amazon. It didn't make sense to me that I could use Amazon Prime shipping but then I had to enter in all my credit card and shipping information even tho it's already stored on Amazon where I have 1-click purchasing/shipping. It was time consuming and exasperating having to type all my billing & shipping and credit card information...again!! Also, if we're entitled to use our Amazon Prime benefits, then I shouldn't have had to pay the add'l $3.99 for 2-day shipping, because that's standard and free on Amazon Prime! Thank you. Judy K.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I hope that shopbop let me know in advance for special events like extra discount.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    thank you for having free shipping and returns! I always receive my orders quickly and with nice packaging.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    I started purchasing by an act of luck, and find the service and quality much superior to Macy's, Nordstrom's, and even Neiman-Marcus
    Jul 11, 2016
    Excellent product, service, magnificent gowns
  • Jul 1, 2016
    everything is fine…except the packaging of the mergandise…it is stuffed in an envelope and looks quite sad when it arrives
    Jul 12, 2016
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Jul 12, 2016
    Although shopping through shopbop is very easy I was very unsatified with my product. It was not reflective of what was shown online
  • Jun 29, 2016
    seems easy to use!
    Jul 10, 2016
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Love the diversity of brands. I wanted to order a dress by SUNDRESS and could not find a location near me that sold the brand. I was so excited to see it was sold at shopbob.com. I have been shopping at shopbop since I was in high school. It has been a while since my last purchase but this reminded me now great of a site it is!
    Jul 11, 2016