SHOPIRISH.com Reviews

06/02/2015
SHOPIRISH.com Ratings and User Reviews. SHOPIRISH.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
SHOPIRISH.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.

SHOPIRISH.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - SHOPIRISH.com

2009 Platinum

SHOPIRISH.com Rating

More About SHOPIRISH.com

Recent Reviews for SHOPIRISH.com

• May 31, 2015
    Looking for more Scottish items.
  • May 25, 2015
    I like your variety of irish gifts, prices and specials, continue on with good tradition
  • May 23, 2015
    I love it when I get my catalog in the mail! Website is easy to use and full of awesome Celtic treasure!
  • May 16, 2015
    I have enjoyed all of the items I have purchased from SHOPIRISH.
    May 31, 2015
    The Irish emblem tee is unbelievably thin. You are able to see through it just holding it in your hand! I will not send it back because it is not worth the postage or trouble. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of the entire product and will not order any more tees from SHOPIRISH, as I was also disappointed in another shirt I purchased a while back.
  • May 16, 2015
    love this site
  • May 5, 2015
    Always satisfied. Sizes are sometimes hard to determine. An XL might not be the correct size because of differences.
    May 22, 2015
    Purchase met expectations and my family members enjoy the throw when napping.
  • May 4, 2015
    Shop Irish has a very nice site and their sales are great.
    May 11, 2015
    I've done business in the past with SHIPIRISH.com and I continute to do so because their products are high quality and if there is a problem, the fix it immediately.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    shop irish is the best!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Always enjoy browsing catalogue.....many classic and inviting inventory. Shopping experience was most agreeable.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Great gift site.
    May 4, 2015
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I want a special Wedding Gift for my daughter. I purchased the 2 family crest print. I gave my husband a double crest clock as a wedding gift and I thought this would be great for our daughter and a way to show the blending of 2 families.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I ordered a Welcome Yard Stake for my father's birthday and they sent a set of 2 Beleek coffee mugs instead. I contacted customer service by phone and they were wonderful. They said they would send the correct item on Monday because the coffee mugs wouldn't look very good in his front yard! It was a delightful conversation. Mistakes happen all the time and it is nice to have a company willing to make it right! Thank you!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    have always been satisfied with what I have purchased from shopirish.com
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Purchasing gifts for my many, many Irish cousins.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Nice site to shop.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I enjoy the catalog and the unique gifts - especially the ones from Ireland.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Nice selection a little pricey in some of your products. All products have been of good quality.
    Apr 12, 2015
    I simply love your merchandise!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I could not find what I was looking for on the site, but was able to use the catalog item number in the search bar..
    Apr 8, 2015
    Nice looking flag, quality not what I expected for the cost....
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I have been a loyal patron of the Creative Irish Gifts catalog and will continue to do so; I decided to try the website purchase just for the experience. I do not prefer on line shopping to catalog or in person shopping....just the way I am. However, that said, the SHOP IRISH>COM site was easy to navigate and easy to follow to complete my order.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Gifts from Shop Irish are always wonderful whether I have purchased via catalogue (Creative Irish Gifts) or online. Product quality is excellent and the variety of selection is unbelievable. Great gifts are always found here!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I will let you know more after I receive my order and, if necessary, have to return any items. That's when you really can comment on a merchant - delivery and any necessary returns.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Overall, I had a pleasant experience with ShopIrish.com. The box my order came in was perfectly packed and the items inside were as expected. However, the Grandfather Shirt, size Medium, became a size Small after one washing and, yes, drying. For all of the words in the catalog, a "Hey, don't dry this shirt" would have been 5 that would have prevented me from ruining a shirt that I wore a whole 20 minutes and now can no longer use. $60 wasted because I didn't know not to dry it. Yes, I looked at the care tag, but "DO NOT DRY" did not stand out. Also, I have two plaques on order that were "In Stock" when I placed my order and we shown to be "Backordered" when my order arrived. I still do not have them or any idea when they will arrive.