SHOPIRISH.com Reviews

03/04/2015
SHOPIRISH.com Ratings and User Reviews. SHOPIRISH.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.
SHOPIRISH.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.

SHOPIRISH.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - SHOPIRISH.com

2009 Platinum

SHOPIRISH.com Rating

More About SHOPIRISH.com

Recent Reviews for SHOPIRISH.com

• Mar 3, 2015
    The one thing that I would like is that for the clothing, you add woman's size 3X.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    This is a pretty good site to satisfy my 'Irish" part of my ethnicity (8% of remaining 26%!).
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I enjoy the nice gift ideas for my family members. Especially since we are Irish.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Some items are very pricey; others are in line with other merchants. Overall selection is larger in variety than other merchants.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I purchase items from ShOPIRISH.COM because I have always been satisfied with the quality and selections from this company, and the pricing is also comparative to stores.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Awesome catalog arrived at my house today! Just returned from Ireland and love items you offer.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love this catalog. All the celtic products are so tempting!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I like the selection of items in your catalog. The prices are good. I look forward to getting my order and seeing what the quality of the items are. So far...so good!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I've been buying from them for years and have always been pleased with the quality of the products.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Love the items I ordered.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I wished to purchase more than one item and there was no "back to shopping" button.
    i LOVE YOUR CATalog
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Since this was a gift, I would have liked to be able to have a note to my Dad and brother.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I absolutely love this site. The things are beautiful and reasonably priced.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I am disappointed that so often the items are sold out before I can order them even though I have just received my catalog.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Shipping is high
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I enjoy and order from them once in a while.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I love the products that they offer, and the prices are very reasonable.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Best for anything Irish. I use them all the time.
    Feb 19, 2015
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I was looking for an Irish Flag and I found one. Simple site.
    Feb 24, 2015
    I got exactly what I ordered.