SHOPIRISH.com Reviews

05/02/2015
SHOPIRISH.com Ratings and User Reviews. SHOPIRISH.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 67 reviews.
SHOPIRISH.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.

SHOPIRISH.com Coupons »

Recent Reviews for SHOPIRISH.com

• Apr 6, 2015
    Nice site to shop.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I enjoy the catalog and the unique gifts - especially the ones from Ireland.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Great items. Love the selection!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I can't really comment on the overall purchase experience until I RECEIVE my order, can I? But I enjoy your catalog and like your website. Placing an order was very easy. (I figure a company should always make it easy for someone to BUY something but not all do!) I believe this was my first purchase from ShopIrish, but I have received several gifts from friends and family that I know they found here.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Love the unique products
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The items are for my first great-grandchild and I wanted to give something that is very special and will last for other children to follow?????
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I always find lovely, thoughtful and affordable gifts.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Love all the products I have gotten from ShopIrish.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Most sites offer free shipping on orders over $50. I am not happy with having to pay a shipping fee. So this may be my last time purchasing form them.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    For first time buyers on-line it would be nice to have a promo-code on shipping fees. More variety on food items would be great.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Being part Irish I love the idea of being able to buy Irish when every I want to. Espiceally at Christmas time.
    Mar 27, 2015
    I love to shop on line at shopirish.com espically during the holidays. They have just what I need and I can always count on the items to be the best of quality. I myself am Irish so that makes it twice as enjoyable. Thanks for sending me my first catalog those many years ago.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    very interesting group of gift ideas
  • Mar 14, 2015
    An easy way to shop for cute and inexpensive gifts.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Love coming here to see unusual gifts
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I am Irish and an Irish Dance Performer. I often order items from Shop Irish and send them to my Irish Friends. Your merchandise and selections are wonderful. Thank you!
    Mar 30, 2015
    I am very pleased with all orders I have placed with Shop Irish.com..
  • Mar 9, 2015
    good catclog, specializing in irish/celtic/gaelic themed merchandise.
    Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I will let you know more after I receive my order and, if necessary, have to return any items. That's when you really can comment on a merchant - delivery and any necessary returns.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Overall, I had a pleasant experience with ShopIrish.com. The box my order came in was perfectly packed and the items inside were as expected. However, the Grandfather Shirt, size Medium, became a size Small after one washing and, yes, drying. For all of the words in the catalog, a "Hey, don't dry this shirt" would have been 5 that would have prevented me from ruining a shirt that I wore a whole 20 minutes and now can no longer use. $60 wasted because I didn't know not to dry it. Yes, I looked at the care tag, but "DO NOT DRY" did not stand out. Also, I have two plaques on order that were "In Stock" when I placed my order and we shown to be "Backordered" when my order arrived. I still do not have them or any idea when they will arrive.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    This is a pretty good site to satisfy my 'Irish" part of my ethnicity (8% of remaining 26%!).
    Mar 16, 2015
    There were conflicting delivery dates, but I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to have this item arrive when it did, in time for St. Patrick's Day. Thank you for the good work.