SHOPIRISH.com Reviews

07/03/2015
SHOPIRISH.com Ratings and User Reviews. SHOPIRISH.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 28 reviews.
SHOPIRISH.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.

SHOPIRISH.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - SHOPIRISH.com

2009 Platinum

SHOPIRISH.com Rating

More About SHOPIRISH.com

Recent Reviews for SHOPIRISH.com

• Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I ordered a Welcome Yard Stake for my father's birthday and they sent a set of 2 Beleek coffee mugs instead. I contacted customer service by phone and they were wonderful. They said they would send the correct item on Monday because the coffee mugs wouldn't look very good in his front yard! It was a delightful conversation. Mistakes happen all the time and it is nice to have a company willing to make it right! Thank you!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    have always been satisfied with what I have purchased from shopirish.com
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Purchasing gifts for my many, many Irish cousins.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Nice site to shop.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Nice selection a little pricey in some of your products. All products have been of good quality.
    Apr 12, 2015
    I simply love your merchandise!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I could not find what I was looking for on the site, but was able to use the catalog item number in the search bar..
    Apr 8, 2015
    Nice looking flag, quality not what I expected for the cost....
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I have been a loyal patron of the Creative Irish Gifts catalog and will continue to do so; I decided to try the website purchase just for the experience. I do not prefer on line shopping to catalog or in person shopping....just the way I am. However, that said, the SHOP IRISH>COM site was easy to navigate and easy to follow to complete my order.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Gifts from Shop Irish are always wonderful whether I have purchased via catalogue (Creative Irish Gifts) or online. Product quality is excellent and the variety of selection is unbelievable. Great gifts are always found here!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I will let you know more after I receive my order and, if necessary, have to return any items. That's when you really can comment on a merchant - delivery and any necessary returns.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Overall, I had a pleasant experience with ShopIrish.com. The box my order came in was perfectly packed and the items inside were as expected. However, the Grandfather Shirt, size Medium, became a size Small after one washing and, yes, drying. For all of the words in the catalog, a "Hey, don't dry this shirt" would have been 5 that would have prevented me from ruining a shirt that I wore a whole 20 minutes and now can no longer use. $60 wasted because I didn't know not to dry it. Yes, I looked at the care tag, but "DO NOT DRY" did not stand out. Also, I have two plaques on order that were "In Stock" when I placed my order and we shown to be "Backordered" when my order arrived. I still do not have them or any idea when they will arrive.