SHOPIRISH.com Reviews

11/25/2014
SHOPIRISH.com Ratings and User Reviews. SHOPIRISH.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 160 reviews.
SHOPIRISH.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.

SHOPIRISH.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - SHOPIRISH.com

2009 Platinum

SHOPIRISH.com Rating

More About SHOPIRISH.com

Recent Reviews for SHOPIRISH.com

• Nov 11, 2014
    When I found the site, I have always used for comparative prices. Love it!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Great site to find the perfect gift for your Irish friend or relative.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I enjoy looking at the catalog when it comes in the mail and have purchased several items and found the experience to be a good one. The quality of the items I have received is very good.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Anytime I need Irish gifts, this is the place I go...never disappointed!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I appreciate the products that are available and also the quick service.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    i like the site. it is easy to navigate and has a wide variety of items
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Love ShopIrish, lots to choose from and great products
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Great Website....Great selection....
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I've shopped for many years with SHOPIRISHand purchased quite a bit. This experience was irritating at times. The first night I tried to order, (pressing buy it), then went to check out and it wasn't showing all that I had clicked for. After spending almost 45 minutes, I gave up and got off. Today, I clicked on 'wish list' instead & when I went to check out, all was there. However, I couldn't find the 'promo' code that said I could find, for WEB orders, on the home page. So, 1st I called Customer Service, that young lady didn't know, but asked me to hold & she would ask or transfer me to someone who might. Got cut off totally. So, called the number for ordering & the gal said she couldn't see it on the home page either, but said to use my promo code from my catalog (in blue). So, I did and got a message saying it was invalid. Ended up placing the order without getting any reduction or whatever may have occurred if I had a valid promo code.
    Love your products!
    Good experience so far
    I love shopping at Shopirish
  • Nov 1, 2014
    love the site. wish you had more cloths and dresses for little girls over 2
  • Nov 1, 2014
    When I want to buy something special for my family; I look online at the ShopIrish. I always find something different for them.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I received my first catalog -- not sure how y'all found me, but I'm glad.
    Nov 8, 2014
    I think this was possibly to FASTEST, I have ever received an order I ordered online. The items are beautiful. The Irish dancing girl music box had my favorite Irish song. Only Bing Crosby could do it any better. Thanks.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have shopped here frequently but from the catalog. I have never been dissapointed with any of my purchases, ot the customer service. I particularly like the fact that I can get Irish and Scottish items because there are not any shops near me that specialize in these items. Always a pleasurable experience with Shop Irish.
    Nov 6, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Make great gifts for my Irish Friends and Family.
    Nov 6, 2014