Shoplet.com Reviews

12/20/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 292 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    site had best pricing for item I was looking for and free shipping. Will return when needed again.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Your survey is too long and ask too many personal questions
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I was pleased to find your website and with the available purchases I was looking for.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    why do electronic items say "email me when available" I will not buy things not in stock,
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great site. Found what I needed for my business. Reasonable prices. Highly recommend.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I'm grateful that the prices were very competitive.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    So far SHOPLET has been a really good supplier. I am not rich and not involved in a business - this is a personal use color laser printer. I have to really search for best prices to keep my trusty OKI c3400n humming along at a reasonable price. SHOPLET has helped me to do so.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Overall good experience. Like the low cost the most.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I'm a one man art studio and a miserable typist...will be back at some point.
    Generally user friendly.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Shoplet is the best with 20% coupon. Thank you!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    So far, so good. Will wait to see how the delivery works out.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Found this item, which seemed perfect for my needs, on another website. Began my search for best price and shipping deal. Shoplet won my business. Placing the order was easy. Hoping it arrives in very good condition, and if not, hoping the return for replacement goes smoothly. The Bell'O WAVS99163 looks to be a beautiful piece and I am excited about adding it to my family room.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I have returned some products that I had over ordered and do not know as of this survey the resolution of the return so cannot realistically report on the total satisfactions.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    First time shopping there. Would suggest clearly stating what is in the multi pack of the brother ink that fits my LC75 cartridges. Found the three color after I enlarged the package image not from the description
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Good experience for my first time buying.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great experience. Will buy again next time.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    after shopping for an odd sized premium photo luster paper in the local retail stores I found my items on Shoplet and am quite relieved from the frustration that ensued.
    Dec 18, 2014
    After attempting to find an outdated size of Photo Luster Paper at local retailers, I could have saved time and effort by finding Shoplet and ordering the item I required. I was most impressed with the time-efficient delivery of my purchase.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I do not give out what I consider personal information and if I do I lie PS your survey is useless because it ask some thing that I am only guessing at
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Very happy with the selection of products.
    Great selection
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I would like to Thank Shoplet for the Cyber Day Sale!