Shoplet.com Reviews

08/28/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 309 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    I really liked the prices of the items I bought. I would have ordered some gray 110# cardstock if the price had been lower, but I can buy it for the same price at Office Depot. I haven't seen the quality yet to be able to tell you whether I'm satisfied in that department or not.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    no comment , have not received shippment yet to give comment
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I particularly enjoy the blurb telling me how many trees I saved by buying recycled products. It has always been a pleasant experience.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love the prices, and everything arrives very quickly. Thanks!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    shoplet.com is an awesome site. its easy to find the products and the prices are great. I will continue to use it.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I was disappointed that although they show PayPal as an option to pay, it is impossible to use this option. When I called customer service, they simply suggested that I use a credit card instead.
    Great variety of merchandise
    check out is not fun
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Very fast service, very fast free shipping
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Confusing that you can not type in your billing address but must hit "Edit" and fill it in on another page.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Easy to use and prices lower than competition.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    EXCELLENT WEB SITE TO SHOP!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I must mention how the items are shipped. Sometimes I receive boxed items crushed.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    This is the only place I can find Clorox wipes with bleach.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT I CAN NO LONGER CALL IIN MY ORDER.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    When I was finishing up and still trying to make a decision suddenly a clearance item popped up that was just what I wanted. I looked but could not find a clearance page. Also your compare page did not work correctly. It only let me add 3 items and refused to remove them so I could look at others. I was very pleased with your prices. I wish I could have looked at them by price or item count either one would have helped.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Some of the products on the site had writing over writing, so it was difficult to read the soecs. I also wanted a case of Bounty, but you were out.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    On company website, same product listed at much higher price. On a referral website, same product listed at a much lower price.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great prices and loved the large selection of pink office supply. Thank you for the free shipping! I will definitely be shopping here again.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I hope these wheels (front wheels of wheelchair - castors?) last longer than the original ones did.