Shoplet.com Reviews

09/18/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 255 reviews. Last rated on 09/17/2014.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

Responses reflect position
  • Sep 17, 2014
    so far so good I am looking forward to receiving my shipment timely
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I very happy with the prices and fast free shipping! I have recommended this company to many of my friends!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    1st time shopping with you. I'm making decisions during this process.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I enjoy the prices at Shoplet. Thank you!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    It is very frustrating ordering from you online. You shouldn't list items that you are no longer selling, & when I type in a product description, the product I'm looking for often doesn't come up & instead many totally unrelated products come up. I shouldn't have to call the company to get an item #, which seems to be the best way to look up a product. Then the customer service rep can't give me price info. I shouldn't have to use a combination of online & phone to place an order. Your system is very user-unfriendly.
    Great prices/Great Services. Continue doing what your doing
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love, love, Shoplet.com. They are my go-to office supply stop! I wish some of the prices on items I buy most were more stable. Shoplet Rocks!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I will buy more often if coupons are sent to help out
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I ordered 12 12 packs of toilet paperfor 170.17. You sent me about 6 cases and charged my card 906.54, and you expect me to do business with you again?
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Good site and good prices
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great prices on case of paper and free shipping! Who would'nt want that? I never pay shipping, rather pay it on additional products so I bought another case of paper! Two cases at this price. I love shoplet!
    Sep 16, 2014
    I never got an email confirmation about my purchase. However since I had won a weekly prize after I purchased I was able to contact thru her that I never got emial confirmation of my purchase. i paid with paypal. Don't know if that affected my get notified or not. Never got a shipped notice either. But the products did arrive on time regardless. I ordered on Thursday and they arrived on Monday.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    "Click & Save-save-save - It could not have been easier. A lot easier than driving to sams club and finding out that they didnt have it..., With free shipping and tax free purchase to,,, i love it....
    Sep 15, 2014
    My only problem was the packaging, the box was all untapped and when ups gave it to me, the bottom of the box was fallen out.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Had trouble printing my statement. Knew what I wanted, made shopping easy.
    Sep 16, 2014
    very happy with order
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I was told about Shoplet from another business owner who is in the property management like I am, now that I have found it, I will be back to order more of the product when needed.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Put in an order on sept 9th. Here it is sept 14th, still no tracking info, no help from customer support, and more important, no product that was supposed to be a "rush" order. Will find somewhere else to order from here on out.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    The package arrived battered. The one notebook had a slightly damaged front corner - not enough to return - just a minor repair with clear package tape needed.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I was not notified abuot taxes untill check out DON'T LIKE THIS.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Never got my discount.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Very fast service, very fast free shipping
    Sep 13, 2014
    Low prices, Fast service, Fast shipping
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Easy to use and prices lower than competition.
    Sep 11, 2014
    Very happy with price and product.