Shoplet.com Reviews

10/01/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 246 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    A lot of e-mail when available products! There was a lot of things I wanted but not in stock! But I did find the items I wanted you were half price on the mouse pads then E-Bay! :)
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice selection of products. Prices seem to be in line with other stores. Check out was easy- I like the way their shopping cart is done.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Decent prices and fast check out. Thank you.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I was looking for a particular 3 -Tier magazine holder. I had searched the normal offece supply stores like Staples and Office Depot. I had seen the holder and knew the manufacturer. The only one to have it was Shoplet.com. This will really add to our tradeshow event. Can't wait to see how it looks.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    My order is always correct, and arrives promptly. What more can a customer ask?
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I had trouble with signing on. I could not figure out what you wanted me to do. I had an error message but nothing told me what to do next.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I really enjoy the cost of the products and the free delivery.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I CALLED THIS COMPANY AND THE PERSON ON THE PHONE SAID I CAN ONLY ORDER ON LINE I SAID I NEED HELP TO ORDER ON LINE THE PERSON HUNG UP ON ME.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I'm working on a project, so I hope this is the kind of paper that I have been using. The numbers matched what I have on the ream I'm using. I have been to two cities and to several stores trying to find this paper.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Very pleasant experience, except charges for 2nd day shipping were exhorbitant (over$100).
  • Sep 23, 2014
    this has taken a lot of my time...it should be so that when i place the exact same order...i don't have to hop over all this...please simplify this process.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I did not expect delivery for 2 days but the entire order was in our office within 24 hours of placing the order. Truly happy with our experience and the pricing.
    Sep 29, 2014
    This was easy to order. Sent confirmation quickly and then notified ship date. received on the second day.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I find their prices to be reasonable, selection very good, and service impeccable. Navigating the site can be a bit of a chore until you figure where they hide things but, overall, they certainly beat schlepping out to Costco and Office Depot.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Thank you for always having what I want and shipping so quickly.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    You are specific, acurate, very reasonably priced - didn't want to say cheap- and quick in delivering!! Love you guys
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Easy peasy!
    Sep 22, 2014
    After my purchase I found out I could get the same exact product in Amazon.Com for about $100. 00 cheaper. I feel ripped off. Shame on your company!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Good site and good prices
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    The order arrived 3 business days after shipping - acceptable. However, it didn't ship until the the third day after ordering. The overall order delivery time was not what was expected.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    I have ordered from shoplet for a number of year and been pleased with you. The last time I ordered I did not receive my order. Then I called I was told that the shipping company was at fault . If this is true I don't know but shoplet is responsible to get us the product. We had to go buy the product from another source because the paper was not delivered on time.