Shoplet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shoplet.com Reviews

02/18/2018
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 695 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Feb 01, 2018
    After I found this sight I have been impressed with pricing and customer service when I have a question
  • Feb 01, 2018
    Cheapest price after looking at other sites
    No problems
  • Feb 01, 2018
    Appears, I need to keep your link in my favorites for return shopping.
    Love this product
  • Feb 01, 2018
    The best price on good quality products plus advantage of receiving items with $0.00 shipping/handling fee
  • Feb 01, 2018
    love the desk top funny calendar options
  • Feb 01, 2018
    It’s pretty great to be able to order bulk size items for super cheap. I prefer this as an alternative to Amazon because the prices there are too high.
  • Jan 31, 2018
    just placing an order for the second time...hard to find folders
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Very easy to find what I was looking for at a great price!
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Case price of 9 was higher than individual price purchasing 9 separately. Didn't like that fact but was easy to order.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    good prices
    Jan 31, 2018
    I received a call from your company , the person stated that my payment had not gone through. She asked for my credit card number to process my order. I told her that I would re order the product. I checked my bank and the payment had gone through . I tracked the order , it showed that it would be arriving the following day. I am afraid to do business with your company.
    Good buys at times
  • Jan 31, 2018
    The website was kind of slow to update. But I don't know if the issue was with the site or my computer.
  • Jan 24, 2018
    Jan 31, 2018
    Took longer to get my order then I was hoping. Received 2 black log books that looked like they were on the floor for a while as they were dirty. I wiped both with a cloth before giving them to employee to use.
  • Jan 30, 2018
    Never even looked at site. They had the product I wanted at a good price.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Jan 30, 2018
    ONE ITEM ARRIVED IN 3 DAYS BUT THE ONE I REALLY NEEDED TOOK 8 DAYS AND NO LETTER OR EMAIL TELLING ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE REST OF MY ORDER
  • Jan 30, 2018
    would shop on line again
    Easy, Fast, Great Service