Shoplet.com Reviews

07/11/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 441 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

Awesome source for things I need in my office.Dr. P
  • Jun 4, 2014
    IS my first time with this web site, and I am so glad because finally i could fiend the price what I need for my business.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I like the site very much. my office mate purchased products from you and gave me your address.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Shoplet's website ordering process is unimaginably screwed up. It is the worst I have ever experienced.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Please offer next day delivery!!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Way too hard to find products. Filters were not that great and results were not relevant to searches. Also, I sent links to a coworker for them to order as well and different prices were displayed to them than I saw.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Pray that Americans will repent & turn back to God before it is to late.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    You have a wonderful selection of lamps for crafts.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Easy to navigate web site with very sharp prices. I was impressed.
    Can't beat the prices.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I think I just put this on the previous page, but I thought the shipping was free when I ordered the calendar
  • Jun 2, 2014
    First time I have heard of website but very impressed so far.Have heard of bizrate, not shoplet
  • May 29, 2014
    Chloe was very helpful via the chat now function on the website! 5 stars. Your toner pricing (BROTHER/MFC9840CDW) is not competitive though.
    Jun 3, 2014
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 2, 2014
    I work in a law enforcement department and coffee is a absolute necessity!! We were down to 1 coffee filter for our Bunn coffee maker when I realized we needed more. I ordered them 1 day and they were here the next...thanks, your saved our morale!!
  • May 28, 2014
    I am glad that I found a company with competitive pricing over Hertz and Staples
    Jun 5, 2014
    It is was quick, easy, and painless.
  • May 26, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    Shoplet is a great source of hard to find items. I could not find legal sized sheet protectors at other sites. I DO need to locate a notebook /binder that will accommodate the three holes punches on this product which are 2 3/4 inches apart from center of hole to center of adjacent hole. Please look for me!
  • May 26, 2014
    Excellent price. Loved the free shipping
    Jun 5, 2014
    Price was excellent. Arrived quickly
  • May 23, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Call several days never was able to speak with anyone. Derek did respond to my email by asking me to call Customer service but again I held on but still unable to speak with a person.
  • May 22, 2014
    How fast I get the product I ordered will be the determining factor on whether or not I shop at www.shoplet.com The price is inline with other retailers and free-shipping was extremely nice to have
    Jun 4, 2014
    You ship items quicker than I thought. Thank you for exceeding my expectations.