Shoplet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shoplet.com Reviews

10/17/2017
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 606 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Aug 30, 2017
    Sep 20, 2017
    I had not heard of Shoplet before. I was searching online for dry erase markers for my students. I came across a teacher blog that mentioned Shoplet as a great place for reasonably priced, good quality, dry erase markers, so I checked it out. I was amazed at the great prices and placed an order right away. I received my order very quickly. I am very happy I have found Shoplet and so is my wallet :)
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Good place to find office items.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    nice prices good shipping times
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Checkout is rather confusing need fine tuning for better understanding
    Always the best price!
  • Sep 20, 2017
    First time shopper. The sale price on the item I purchased is unbelievable. So much so that I only purchased once case to make sure it's true.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    great products at great prices. quick shipping. I would like to see product qty/case on the first image instead of having to click on more details.
    Sep 20, 2017
  • Sep 20, 2017
    This was so much easier and quicker to place my order, and less expensive than I've paid from other companies. Also, free shipping. WOW:) Thank you so very much!
  • Sep 19, 2017
    really upset that just about every time I place an order I find the items that I normally use and like are no longer available. Really?! I don't like having to research and find another product to take the place of the ones have been using, that is why I create approved lists! That way I can just order what I want and be done with it.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I will let you know when I get them ordering was easy love that! And price was great!
  • Sep 07, 2017
    The only site that had the size envelopes I wanted.
    Your website needs work
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Easy to use.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    1. why is my birthdate year in the shipping address? Tried to remove it but could not even with the "edit" button. 2. I resent being asked my income. Should be a "refuse to answer option."
  • Sep 19, 2017
    The selection is really good and I like the prices.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Great way to purchase some items that you can't really get anywhere else.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Like the free shipping over $35 and fast navigation.checkout and the display of past order and the ability to re-order from past orders. Website had the right balance of information but not appearing too busy.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    It was just very easy to find
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Had what I was looking for at a good price plus they had a promotional coupon that helped me save $30
    great experience