Shoplet.com Reviews

09/01/2015
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 478 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    I love the convenience, free shipping and quick turn around. The website is easy to use and order.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Quick and easy to order what I need. Plus, free shipping.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very well run company with lots of products.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Easy to use and good representation of merchandise
    It was fast and easy.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    i like the prices I see on shoplet
  • Aug 25, 2015
    your prices are very reasonable and delivery is very prompt
  • Aug 25, 2015
    great products, very reasonable costs, bookends at Office max were 12.00 each we were able to purchase for less than 3.00 each.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great experience in searching and shopping. I am happy they are on our "approved" list of vendors to buy from!
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Easy to use fantastic delivery
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I would highly recommend Shoplet.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    My only issue is that there was a coupon code(Thru Shop Buddy) that gave me $15 off a purchase of $100 and that had no problem applying showed up on the form. It was my fault I was not able to take advantage of it, but when shop buddy popped up again while on your site (it's proprietary software that works on thousands of sites, including Amazon) with a different code $10 off 100 order (back to school) it said and I quote " Congratulations. You have added coupon 10OFF100BACKTOSCHOOL. ON 8/23/15" This was your site that said congratulations, but it would not apply it and person I spoke to today had no idea what I was talking about. As you can tell I am mad about the entire experience and this is for the PTO! We are not a rich school and we need to save every penny we can trying to re-build our playground, and this didn't help!
    I WISH INSTRASTION WERE CLEARER
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Found everything fast and easy.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I think the prices are quite competitive and there is a good variety of products. I was really impressed with the speed of delivery the last time I ordered! Also of note, I never really thought about using this for purchases for my home, but the question at the end about it being for business or personal use made me think about using this site for home purchases as well. One thing I had a rough time with was figuring out whether the toner cartridge I ordered is the correct one. The box in the picture looked significantly wider than the cartridge (it could just be packaged very securely) but it is an older model, so I am just glad that you had something that seemed to work.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    If they come throug s expected, I will continue to use them. Prices were incredible
    Aug 27, 2015
    Unbelievably fast delivery and free with $25 purchase.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    They have good prices.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I am very satisfied with this business
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I like the variety of options, the good prices, and that I can pay with Paypal.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I appreciate the good deals on office products, and the free shipping. Thank you!