Shoplet.com Reviews

08/28/2016
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 877 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Aug 26, 2016
    Very happy with all aspects of dealing with Shipley. Would reccomend Shipley to friends and other printing companies.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    finding items in website very easy .... very happy with the free shipping.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    good customer service and shopping experience was excellent
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Best Prices, Free Delivery, Great Customer Service.... Love these guys!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Your website is a little difficult to find what your are looking for.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I always find what I am looking for a great price on this site. I sully spend enough to get free shipping an always have my order within 2-3 days after placing the order usually within 2 days. They send me discounts and coupons ll the time. I don't always need to order when I get a coupon, but ever time I do need to order, there is a copon waiting for me.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    SHOPLET is the best when it comes to prices when I'm looking for special items, but I just enjoy the easy shopping.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great prices, super easy shopping experience and check out process. Will be ordering again!
    customer service is awful
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The price at Shoplet was far less than any other website. Getting free shipping sealed the deal for me. I will definitely search Shoplet for any future needs.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Item pricing was very reasonable. Shipping was more than the actual item, but overall order still less than other sites searched.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    It's my first time ordering. So far so good. If everything arrives as ordered, I'll be over the moon.
    PRICEY SHIPPING, GOOD SELECTION
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Price is very good. Order is clear and easy to see. Thanks very much for all the best product.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I loved the price,the service.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    The overall experience with Shoplet was very unfavorable. I had issues regarding the initial ordering, since I was guided on how to order the item online. I was told that a coupon would be applied, but was not. After I called to say it wasn't applied, they told me the representative was wrong, and wouldn't apply the initial discount I was told I would get. They offered me a smaller discount, and refunded the difference. I would suggest emailing the customer after product is shipped with a tracking number. After 3 weeks and no product, I called to check, which I was told it was already delivered 2 days after the initial purchase. The problem is Fedex delivered to the wrong address. I would've contacted them sooner, but this was my first time ordering, and I assumed it was just slow processing/shipping. I asked Shoplet to send out a replacement order, and the rep said she'll talk to her manager and let me know. i expected to be placed on hold while she finds the answer, but is told she'll call me back. I didn't get a call back. I called again, and someone else was able to process the order for the same day, but now I am waiting for the new shipment to arrive. It will be a month by the time I receive what I ordered.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I am so impressed that my order came so quickly!
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    Great products and prices!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have not received and item ordered 8/12/16 yet .
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I like to purchase when there is NO SHIPPING COST that is why I had to purchase sooooo many today otherwise I would have only purchased one or two packages ... SORRY but it is ridiculous to have to pay more for the shipping than the actual cost of the items you want to purchase .... that is just my feelings on shipping costs
    Aug 26, 2016
    I think IF you would have mentioned the fact that you DO NOT send orders to a P O Box IT would have HELPED get the shipment here when it was supposed to arrive .... Maybe you need to add that to your information on shipping ... I know IF I HAD NOT called to question where my order was I STILL WOULD NOT HAVE IT .... no one even contacted me to tell me of the NO Postal Deliveries I had to find out for my self that was a BIG problem I have with the way this order went other than that I LOVE what I ordered when I finally received it.