Shoplet.com Reviews

05/04/2015
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 191 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Apr 24, 2015
    I was positively surprise when I first bought from Shoplet.com to find how fast the order arrived. I purchase over the internet all the time and this must have been one of the smoothest if not the smoothest and speediest delivery that I have experienced.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I plan to spend more time on the site and see what all is there.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I bought a printer. It would have been nice to have printer ink close by to click on and bye. Then there is also the different campacity ink cartidges and that was not easy to find. The pricing for the printer was great and is why I purchased today.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    My original coupon randomly disappeared when I was checking out so I had to go to retailmenot.com to find another coupon and use it. Not sure why this occurred. Other than that it seemed to happen when I attempted to log into Paypal.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Your website said that there was a 20% discount site wide, but when I was checking out there was no place to access that discount. And that was one of the reasons I chose to purchase from you.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I bought from Shoplet 2 years ago for this non-profit organization and will shop again as association officer.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Idont un derstand how theprice of an item changes while I am filling out the form.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I was given a total price with a $25.00 discount plus a reduction per case to cost $34.99. When the order went through, the price changed to $40.00 per case and NO DISCOUNT. How crummy is that!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    was to get discount but did not.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I love the heavy weight tagboard paper I love the paper for my paper flower business
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The site would not let me check out as a guest. The only way I got through was to view cart and checkout. I still had to create an account.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    appreciate your site - easy to order and timely delivery of products
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Cost much lower than Staples or Discount Office Supply
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Seems like a nice sight and the price of items purchased is much less than where I have been shopping.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Good selection of products. Easy checkout!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Good prices, quick delivery.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    First time using this website. Prices are very competetive and there is a good selections of items.
    Apr 16, 2015
    paid for "rush processing" before the cutoff time and order still did not go out until the next day. In many cases your "rush processing" can be more valuable than expedited shipping which is very expensive.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    My first encounter no real opinion yet
    Apr 18, 2015
    Good variety, fair price, great delivery no complaints to this point.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    We are always more than satisfied with the quality and prices of the products.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I love the ease of finding the items you're looking for and the free shipping for orders over $25 makes it the perfect place to shop ;-)
    Apr 14, 2015
    Great deals, prices and shipping charge. I would definitely recommend Shoplet to all looking for deals on office supplies. Excellent service ;-)