shopPBS Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

shopPBS Reviews

08/22/2017
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2212 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.
Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2016 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Aug 22, 2017
    Just saw Anne of green gables on pbs and had to pick up the remastered collection!
    Very clear and simple.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    It was very easy to locate what I was looking for. The checkout process was quick and uncomplicated.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Good selections and easy to order.Continue the good work.
    Aug 22, 2017
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Very informative DVD's and quality shows available to buy
    Aug 22, 2017
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I missed this show coming on in afternoon. Very happy to know I could purchase. Love PBS. Thanks!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    i really had trouble buying an online gift certificate. i knew what i wanted and i started from my phone, but had to move to a laptop bc i could not find a gift certificate option on my cellphone.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I was disappointed that I was not able to use the $59.00 free shipping option.I canceled buying 4 other items due to the free shipping did not apply.I am still happy with my purchase. So thank you for saving my money.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    PBS is 80% + of what I have on; local and national news is most of the remaining time. Keep up the good work. Bring back Downton; first soap opera that has ever hooked me and probably the last! Bring back Garrison on NPR
  • Aug 22, 2017
    My husband and I are huge PBS fans. Thank you for all that you do in bringing us such quality shows and for the ease in purchasing one of our favorites.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I love watching PBS & the shows they broadcast. It's nice to have these shows available on DVD especially the British shows! Thank you PBS & keep up the great work!!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Excellent shopping, excellent cause, and they donate to my iGive.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    My Brother has just been diagnosided with typ 111 bone cancer. The best and most positive way to spend time in Chemo is with fun facts and humor. Thus the order sent directly to him and his wife.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I have enjoyed PBS programs for 30 years and now have several programs I want to share-so am getting my feet wet with this firs order.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    great place to stay informed/entertained
    EASY TO NAVIGATE
  • Aug 22, 2017
    The order font is too small and hard to read.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I have the highest regard for your programs. The DVDs I ordered will be a great benefit for a program I am writing for a State Convention.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I love PBS for all the shows and movies it offers. I love the option of purchasing these shows and items related to the shows.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I was trying to view a program that my sister-in-law was in and stumbled accross this products page and saw this gift.