shopPBS Reviews

09/16/2014
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3591 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Sep 16, 2014
    I love your online store and interface. Very user friendly. Thank you for everything that you do! Customer service is spectacular as well.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love the products you have for sale, but the website is way too busy and a little hard to follow.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Heard plenty of positive reviews about "The Roosevelts" which encouraged me to buy the DVD & Book Set. Just wish the price was better!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    My wife had to go out of town the week this came on PBS, so I ordered it for her. I just can't figure out how to successfully record on my DVR.
    The shipping cost to Canada is very high even with the $5 discount
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I wish you had MORE DANIEL TIGER DVD's. My son LOVES this show and it is my absolute favourite show on PBS now for grown ups too. The content is really POSITIVE and OPTIMISTIC and friendly. It has good values and catchy helpful songs. We sing the songs as a family to get our son ready for bed or to get him to pick up his toys, and he immediately responds in a positive manner. I wish the DVD's were available for purchase in Canada, but none of the Daniel Tiger merchandise seems eligible for shipping to Canada. Please try to get MORE Daniel Tiger out there! There are 40 episodes from the previous season, and it appears you only have about 10-12 spread out on 4 DVD's. I would buy the whole series if I could. This is QUALITY PBS!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I had expected to purchase this item for &74.99. Instead I was charged for S&H and taxes. The email message I received didn't seem to indicate that.
    Everything was fine.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I was able to get a live person on the phone to answer my question before I made a purchase. The question was " how many disc are in the Roosevelt program?" I could not locate the information which helps me decide if I am getting a good value. Please include this information in your description. I was glade your customer service number was prominatley displayed
    Simple, easy and efficient
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for and am very satisfied with the experience.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Very easy to browse, and once I selected the items I bought, very easy to check out.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Excellant site, really like shopping here. You carry hard to find DVDs
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Re many (MANY!) web shopping experiences, the"foray" with ShopPBS was pleasant. 'Nuff said!
    Sep 16, 2014
    Satisfactory!! and Satisfying!! "Found what I was looking for and at a good price. 'Have already been back and anticipate a couple more "excursions" before year is over....!!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Love shopPBS - great true stories - I bought Triangle Fire - awesome and horrible true story. Everyons in the country should see it.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I appreciate your website. It's clear, easy, complete, helpful. I liked that I could ship to more than one destination.