shopPBS Reviews

04/25/2015
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4748 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2014 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Apr 25, 2015
    At the beginning of the order, shipping was free and suddenly it wasn't. I am confused.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Thank you PBS. You have enhanced my life, and it's as exciting to find the products you showcase on tv on your easy to navigate website.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Enjoyed finding DVD about the National Mall that we watched on local TV...still frustrated that I cannot get a DVD about architect Hugh Newell Jacobsen being interviewed by his son on program, The Artist's Toolbox....
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Lenora answered my call about my order error (puppy jumped in my lap) and very professionally canceled the first order and processed my corrected order....she is a wonderful ambassador for PBS
    Good selection of items!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Love the teas! I received some as a gift and just had to re-order them now that I'm running low. What a clever product for the show!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    PBS is a great provider of interesting information, and I'm pleased to make this purchase both for my enjoment and to support PBS.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    The only lengthy part of ordering was verification for payment, annoying.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    PBS has wonderful educational programs of which this order is one. Excellent as gift.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    It is a great place to shop
  • Apr 24, 2015
    First time. Not much to comment
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I could've gotten the items for a little less on Amazon, but I would prefer to support PBS. The site isn't terrible, but it could certainly be a bit cleaner, and more descriptions or pictures would be nice.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    This worked well and the price was very good.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    My husband and i do not know what we would do without PBS programs.We enjoy them so much and wait for the next series with anticipation. The series Wolf Hall is exquisitely acted and produced, that we had to own it.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I love PBS and do what I can to support both TV and NPR Radio. It is my oasis in a desert of mediocre TV.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Shirt did not fit... returning.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Love the site, love the DVD options. I had an issue with the delivery of one of my orders, but feel so good about giving my money to this organization that I'm ordering from you again. Thanks for making so many great programs available.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    It was very pleasant
    Very satisfied
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    delivery was faster than i expected.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Very user friendly.my only observation. I imagine the price is in US dollars. It would be convenient if this were specified as well as the amount in Canadian $.