shopPBS Reviews

07/22/2016
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2829 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2015 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Jul 22, 2016
    I wish the televised promo packages for membership were available online. I would have renewed with an order worth hundreds if I could just find the Dr. who offered the membership package that I recently viewed, but could not recall the mans name who promoted nutritional improvement of diet by choosing healthy fats.
    Great educational tool!!
    Love your shows!!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I normally ordered from you over the phone. Feel more comfortable talking to a real person.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Looked forward to first time also 155 off, did not appear, in addition to advertised 205 off. feel a little disappointed
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The email I received touted 25% off all purchases in July. Another popup offered free shipping and a 15% discount. It seemed to me that I would get the 25% and the 15% off my order, but that is not what occurred. I had to calculate whether 25% was better than 15% plus free shipping. That was a pain.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I liked it. You can find the shows you like to watch easily.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The webpage was very user friendly, colorful and fun to shop on.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Quality and convenience of purchase are a good combination.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Love many of the products, wish I could afford to buy more.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I love Pbs programs and your variety of items in the catalog /online are amazing. I particularly love my Henry 8th mug, with the disappearing wives! I had to buy one for a dear friend because it is so clever! When iI have ordered by phone your representatives are so nice and helpful-a pleasant experience.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Pop up offer came when I came to your site on a Google search. The product is exactly what I need to do my research
  • Jul 22, 2016
    PBS provides a service that no other site can. PBS offers gifts that are of the highest quality, beautifully crafted, educational, inspirational, and fun! Anyone who receives any of these fine PBS products will truly enjoy them and be especially pleased with the special and thoughtful wishes of the sender. "A PBS gift is : Best wishes for the recipients welfare and happiness", and will be enjoyed and treasured for many years.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I enjoy buying things from a great organization!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I love PBS and am happy to be a member!
    Jul 22, 2016
    I purchased 3 t-shirts which were supposed to be 100% cotton but all are a blend. False advertising and very disappointed. Unlikely to order again because I cannot trust the product information
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    Very good service, well priced and a great way to support a fantastic public service
  • Jul 8, 2016
    After selecting the first item to the shopping cart , it was rather difficult to get back to select another item.
    Jul 22, 2016
    I enjoy the information provided by pbs.
  • May 25, 2016
    PBS is one of my favorite channels. When viewing a special program, I would like to keep it to show others who have not seen it, and to view it again. Love your DVDs!
    Jul 22, 2016
    I like having a chance to order DVDs of programs that I have watched and want to keep in my library of scientific productions. Product availability is a pus.
  • May 14, 2016
    Quality and many one of a kind items.