shopPBS Reviews

09/29/2014
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3416 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2014 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Sep 29, 2014
    I didn't realize how many things you have to offer. I'll be back.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love it and value the quality of offerings
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I watched the Roosevelt series and determined my grandsons would like really like this. It is a birthday gift but something the whole family can appreciate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I trust PBS to have the most historically accurate documentaries and highest quality programming of any on the broadcast networks, and they have not disappointed. Ken Burns' documentaries and Masterpiece Mysteries are my favorites. To this I must add Washington Week and Charlie Rose. ShopPBS has a wide selection of topics at a reasonable price. Their online discount promotions make it worthwhile to purchase over the internet.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have always had good experiences shopping with this service.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I've been pleased with the products that I've purchased through shopPBS. I get a lot of emails from you, but once in a while one will remind me of a DVD I want, or suggest a DVD I hadn't thought of, so they are not a problem. I know I can rely on product quality as well. Thanks.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Well, I look at the catalog when it rolls into the house, but go to the web site both to browse and order. It's always easy and in the several years I have been ordering things, there's never been a problem.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I seem to have been charged for shipping, although the order seemed to qualify for free shipping (over $50).
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Just placed current order. No comment until I receive order and examine condition of merchandise.
    An entertaining experience!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The validate card process was confusing. I thought I had finished checking out.
    Great place to shop!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    On two separate purchasing occasions, the site was unable to accept my credit card at night
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love PBS and often buy products because of exceptional programming.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    First time buyer, satisifed.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I'm always glad to get your catalog because it gives me access to programs I have enjoyed on PBS as well as related products.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for and am very satisfied with the experience.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I like access shopPBS from multiple platforms.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Well designed, clear
    Sep 29, 2014
    Shop PBS is fine but the DVD fell short of expectations.