shopPBS Reviews

08/29/2015
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2982 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2014 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Aug 29, 2015
    this is the first time shopping on PBS site. I watch the channel all the time and enjoy the programming
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My order calculated tax as if I lived in Oklahoma when I, in fact, live in Texas. I couldn't get around this problem so I just entered the order as is. My zip code is 78610.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    filling out the gift card was a problem. there is a box for "to" and "from," but none for the message, nor was there a place to click on to write the message
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I use & recommend PBS often to colleagues and students.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was unable to use the 15% discount that PBS offered for individuals who provided an e-mail address. It was rather disappointing.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I could not get my address validated for some reason, no matter what. I finally had to log off without completing the purchase. Upon logging in next a.m., not a problem.. Everything went through just fine. Very frustrating experience. I still don't know what caused the problem. I am pleased with my choices, however, and have been with past purchases. This is the first unsatisfactory experience.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I live the quality merchandise. I have had nothing but excellent service from PBS! I highly recommend them!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I love the selection of products. I may do all my holiday shopping right here this year. My only problem with the site is that it kept sending me around in circles during the checkout process. I suspect that I was timing out, but it would have been nice to be told that, rather than to continue filling out the form only to lose everything I had entered when I tried to proceed to the next step. After entering the gift message about four or five times, I nearly gave up on the whole project. The only reason I didn't was that I had my heart set on this particular gift for my son's 50th birthday, which you only get to celebrate once!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love PBS. The best programs are on PBS.
    Excelelnt merchandise and service
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Wonderful selection of your best programming - glad I found it!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I saw a program, "Kangaroo Dundee", that touched my heart. I was hoping to purchase a copy of that program series, but could not find it. Pooh Also-how does one get coupons and discounts. Being a senior on a limited income-need all the help I can get! I was delighted to get the 20% off on Doc Martin. I just discovered this program a month ago and have found myself addicted. The 'special' about the town in which the series is filmed cemented my addiction. :) Mrs. Campbell
    LOVE YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    First time shopping PBS and happy to know what is available.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    PBS has a fascinating collection of DVDs that cover all the arts and sciences! What a joy!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    watch this channel every night
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I appreciate receiving the catalog in the mail. The online shopping experience is very good. I am excited to receive my DVD set. I definitely appreciate the free shipping and the 20% discount, without which I do not think I would have made this purchase.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I love the quality of products from PBS. Have been very happy with purchases.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I always enjoy shopping PBS because I love their products.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    i found everything easily, it was a stress FREE experience.... the website is very well put together and easy to shop. wish all web shopping was so easy/user friendly, thank you!
    Aug 29, 2015
    i was amazed at and appreciated the coupon i was able to use to help with my purchase, i got my product in a timely manor and found it to be packed in a way that there was no damage which has happened a lot with other companies.