shopPBS Reviews

09/28/2016
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2736 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2016 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Sep 27, 2016
    Shopping was a comforable experience at ShopPBS. I was pleased to be able to support PBS with my purchases.
    First time. Very easy
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I enjoy the educational information you provide and I share it with others.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    GREAT SELECTION, GREAT PRICES, GREAT SHIPPING, GREAT STAFF ( hopefully ) !!!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    It was good. Prices are a bit higher than amazon.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Wide range of product, quality and reliability.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    great products, poor implementation. I ordered Irish Rebellion and had to wait over a month AFTER the order and well past the anniversary date of the Rebellion! That was the Whole idea behind ordering the production as the family has a strong Irish heritage. Needless to say, I wasn't amused or satisfied. Again, with this order I had a great deal of trouble with the web-site getting the order processed. Again, not amused or satisfied. I can assure you that IF I had a secondary source for the products I would have used it.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    This is the first time I made a purchase and had it shipped as a gift. I appreciate this convenience. I added gift wrap and an additional gift card message. A gift card message that comes at an extra fee should offer enough characters that would support 2 full sentences as well as enough characters for average length to and from first names. I had to edit an already brief message and sign my initials instead of my first name which has only 5 characters.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Web site could use some improvement
    easy shopping experience.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I love your offerings. They are unusual and unique... Thank you so very much.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I love PBS and all their programing I always look forward to all the new series they broadcast. I am a loyal fan. Thanks PBS for all your great choices of programs!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Always current with products listed, a good selection for each category. The catalogs are always fun to receive in the mail.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    they have a lot of good dvd's
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Have been wanting to order Vicious for a while. Glad I did. Very easy ......and item available
  • Sep 16, 2016
    i enjoy the dvds
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Loved the jewelery!!! I will be back.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    My first experience shopping @ P.B.S., and I must say it has been a pleasant one