shopPBS Reviews

08/29/2015
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2982 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2014 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Aug 28, 2015
    The shopping is easy and well documented. We watch PBS almost exclusively on TV and actually find little time to watch additional DVDs, however, we purchase from few other sources. This order is something I saw when I was away from home and was so impressed that I want my wife to see it. I often tell people that I would not own a radio if it were not for NPR, and that is nearly true for a TV.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    PBS is the only station that shows worthwhile programs. I have a very good sized collection of their series they have shown in past years. Keep up the quality....,
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love the website- easy to use and formatted nicely. All the PBS shows that my family loves are available for purchase, I get my deliveries when promised, merchandise is always in excellent condition.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great selection, great products, very easy to shop PBS!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    a very convenient route of purchasing the products I enjoy.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I watch it a lot of the time ( 60%) I guess. Always satisfied.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am a member, having recently signed back up to support PBS, channel 2. I have been watching the programming for free for quite a while. I love the programming and felt moved to become a member again and am very glad I did. This experience on SHOP PBS was very easy, and definitely plan to purchase through you again, and hopefully, often.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am very grateful for the superb quality of the programs that continues to be offered by PBS.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I found the purchase experience simple and efficient.
    Very easy process.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It's the only place to purchase the Downton Abbey teas that I ordered.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Different products than. In general catalogs.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very easy to follow instructions. Love the amount of merchandise to choose from.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great selection and prices. Glad you have Dowton Abbey!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Asking for a password is confusing and I'm tired of coming up with a new password for all my online shopping.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    All was find. However our mail carrier delivered the package to the wrong address and it took a week to track it down. Certainly NO fault of PBS
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The DVD case was broken but the dics themselves are okay
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I feel the DVD Great Estates of Scotland is very well done. Purchased it for detailed information on a few of the great estates before my visit to Scotland. Well worth the money.