shopPBS Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

shopPBS Reviews

04/22/2017
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2355 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.
Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2016 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

• Apr 20, 2017
    I love the selection of DVD's that are hard to find anywhere else. It is good to be supporting Public TV at the same time that I order items I've been wanting anyway.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    No other channel provides us with the learning and experience of PBS. We have purchase many DVDs and have also enjoyed the concerts that we have attended via PBS offers. Thank you.
    Enjoyable experience.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    What PBS offers is a benefit to our recalling great events
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I can't imagine teaching history without PBS! Thanks for easy shopping
    Nice selection!
  • Apr 20, 2017
    My children don't have TV. Because I believe that a love of our natural environment & all that includes is important to have in order to support the environmental issues we face now & in the future. PBS Nature & many of the other programs do that. To foster this in my grandchildren, ages 11, 9, & 5 I send DVDs to excite their curiosity.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    very easy..thanks
    Apr 20, 2017
    TrAcking emails helpfu lwhile waiting for delivery. Thanks
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I enjoy the movies I receive from PBS.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I bought gifts today to support PBS as I love it and hate to think funding may be cut.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    it is always so comforting to find copies of movies and books that have been at the time life-changing and to be able to go back to them through PBS
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I'm still sulking about a Superman apron I ordered two years ago and never received. All the same, the only place I can easily find DVDs and other items that I care about in via PBS. I do hope this order arrives at my house.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I have been a long time customer of PBS products. I have had some disappointments in customer service. Generally the products are excellent and, obviously I choose them because I want them for myself and as gifts. There are times, if I wait, I can find some of the DVDs for a more reasonable price on other websites or shopping venues.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I love the programs that PBS offers and I have purchased many of them in past years. They are a pleasure to wach multiple times, they are so educational.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    It is so easy to shop PBS with their search mechanism.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I had trouble with the Paypal option. It would not let me enter a new address so I had to go back and use a Visa card.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    I have registered for first time buyer 15% discount, but it did not arrive, so I could not use it. Very disappointed!!
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Would like to see shows on Washington Irving and Sleepy Hollow
    Waiting for entire collection of Midsomer Murders
  • Apr 20, 2017
    please do not share my email address
  • Apr 19, 2017
    It's what I needed for my Downtown Abbey loving mother :)