shopPBS Reviews

07/27/2016
shopPBS Ratings and User Reviews. shopPBS is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2693 reviews.
At shopPBS, visitors can browse the PBS Home Video Collection which includes many PBS documentaries, children's TV shows, dramas, as well as companion books and music. The site also features order status and quick checkout for account users.

shopPBS Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - shopPBS

2015 Winner

shopPBS Rating

More About shopPBS

Recent Reviews for shopPBS

no worry. always 100% accurate. best products. trust
  • Jul 25, 2016
    This short survey is longer than I expected. I GAVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS BUT I DO NOT EXPECT TO RECEIVE ANY ADS ON MY EMAIL.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    It's easier than I figured. I usedShopPBS after checking Amazon and Barnes & Noble and 2 local record shops. None of them had available the Silk Road CD/DVD set. Also - we'd rather support PBS - that 's the only TV station our household watches. And for radio - only NPR stations.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    My purchases from PBS have arrived in good excellent condition and in a timely manner
  • Jul 25, 2016
    The pre-order form made it seem as if only Oklahoma residents needed to pay sales tax, yet as a resident of NY I was charged at what seemed like the last minute when finalizing my payment through Pay Pal. Oh, and I am very pleased at the ability to use Pay Pal for this transaction.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I was searching for these cups and was delighted to find them quickly on this site.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Email of recipient of online gift certificate not included on final order form
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Easy to navigate website, always find what I'm looking for, easy to use.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    We were thrilled to have the check-out choices placed in convenient order! It was nice to be able to use Shop Runner easily. Thank you for offering such lovely items.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I highly value all that PBS has to offer and find that shopPBS is an added plus. I find creative and educational gift ideas that have been greatly enjoyed by the recipients. Very grateful for the selection and ease of service on the site. Thank You!!!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Keep up good work
    Jul 25, 2016
    Wish I had know one of my items would be on back order That item I would have given another address
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    I didn't realize that my purchase would help support PBS. Knowing that enhanced the my sense o satisfaction.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Great choices and quality!
    Interesting topic
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I was able to find gifts easily using the search button on the PBS catalogue site.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Simple,direct and easy to use.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    good experience, I am looking forward to viewing these programs!
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    The order was complete. But, the box was dented/damaged with only a small amount of paper to pad. Whoever packed the box should've used bubble wrap or peanuts for better packing cushioning. Since I purchased DVDs, I won't know until I open each if the contents are ok.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    I tried to contact customer support but was never able to speak to anyone.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    The product was back oreded, it was starting to look like it might not even get sent out.