ShowMeCables Reviews

02/12/2016
ShowMeCables Ratings and User Reviews. ShowMeCables is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 542 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
Circle of Excellence - ShowMeCables

2015 Winner

ShowMeCables Rating

More About ShowMeCables

Recent Reviews for ShowMeCables

• Feb 12, 2016
    Called to ask about items and got quick answers and call back to say item was available.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    your custom cable build feature on your website is semi-broken
    Very good website
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Show me cables provides a ton of quality custom cable design options. I was able to design exactly what I needed for a reasonable price.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I'm well satisfied with the service, I'll know more after I receive my order
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    Mistake in 1 of 3 cables ordered was replaced within 16 hours (outstanding service)
  • Feb 2, 2016
    It was difficult to find the product on the internet after searching several vendors yours was the first I found that had it and had excellent product information about it. Your website is well done. Thanks.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    ShowMeCables has always been great, good prices, good people, nice to get a bit-o-candy in package. I can't remember specifics, but a couple of years ago I was custom ordering a cable and they notified me that it was a stock item and gave me the part number.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    First purchase. Prices seem very reasonable. Great range of products. If the quality is there, I'll will shop with you again!
    Feb 10, 2016
    Good products. Shipped according to schedule.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Look forward to buying more supplies in the future.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Good selection, great pricing. Orders arrive timely and are accurate. Good communication.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I like the fact that an actual "person" answers the phone (when I call) Great turn-around time. Well made (custom) cables
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Web site was easy to use and find what I wanted. Good selection of products. Good pricing. Good shipping options.
    Jan 24, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Oh yeah; you guys are the bomb!
    Jan 25, 2016
    As always; first-rate in all ways!
    Jan 23, 2016
    Their prices are good and shipping is fast.Good transaction!
    Jan 23, 2016
    I knew what I wanted and you had the exact item I needed at a reasonable cost. And the product is of good quality.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Product was delivered fast and arrived in good packaging unfortunately I have not had a chance to use right angle optical adapter as I was able to fit optic cable without adapter on TV and I don't want to move TV o get to optical plug. I will install adapter should I move TV in the fuure
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Check out did not work on IE 11. It did work on Chrome. when attempting to check-out it just spun....
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Good catálogo of parte you do not find easily somewhere else