Showtime Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Showtime Reviews

03/27/2017
Showtime Ratings and User Reviews. Showtime is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 97 reviews.

Showtime Rating

More About Showtime

Recent Reviews for Showtime

• Feb 17, 2017
    Adding a page with your current promotional codes may be helpful for future purchases.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I look forward to more sales!
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Measurements of the sizes on the shirts would be great insted of just lg sm, md ect...a fit chart.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Shameless best series ever
    Feb 14, 2017
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Showtime is a great place to catch up on old series and buy new ones.
    Feb 13, 2017
    I am enjoying collecting my DEXTER MOVIES.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Feb 12, 2017
    I suppose I need to start purchasing expedited shipping as my two orders from Showtime took an extremely long time to arrive. Granted that I opted for standard shipping of each, the time from order to arrival felt unnecessarily lengthy.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I hope there are more coupons and specials down the line.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Feb 10, 2017
    This was a gift and the intended enjoyed the laugh so that is all I was after. It was a shame it was out of stock when ordered but understandable for the holiday season...it made it a nice surprise after the holiday. The price point was a bit high for the quality (although very acceptable) and the shipping was a bit high considering the packaging (adequate but not the value of what was charged for shipping).
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Enjoyed Penny Dreadful Series 1-3. And liked Graphic Purchased from cover of Season 3 DVD. Only sad there won't be further Series.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I love this show and have been looking for a sleeping mask. They idea came to me to see if I could find one like Fiona's...THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I wanted to buy a shirt for my boyfriend for a show he likes. The selection on the Showtime website was great! Much better than HBO, which barely has anything for shows other than Game of Thrones.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I think its great! Shameless is such an awesome show and I would love to purchase more products from this website in the future.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Big fan of the network and shows
  • Feb 06, 2017
    First time have ordered. Went well.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Showtime has created some of THE finest television series. I am sorely disappointed that Penny Dreadful lasted only three seasons. WHERE IS THE SEASON THREE DVD?? Major kudos to the team that created the opening credits montage for the show. The images and music were exceptional. I can only hope that somehow everyone who worked on the series will one day create a movie.Thank you, Showtime for your excellence!
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I never received a ten percent off promo code, even though I provided my information.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    i never got my 10% promo code
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Very unclear if I got 10% off my order. Extremely irritating to advertise that perk without showing it being reflected.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Thank you for bringing back Twin Peaks
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Shameless is the best show ever created.