ShutterContractor.com Reviews

ShutterContractor.com Ratings and User Reviews. ShutterContractor.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/07/2016.

Recent Reviews for ShutterContractor.com

• Jan 7, 2016
    Would like to have had PayPal as a payment option.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I was not given an estimated delivery date.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Jan 13, 2016
    Just expected sooner delivery
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 17, 2015
    I was only provided one tracking number for my purchase of over $700 via email from Shuttercontractor.com, the items were broken up into three separate packages. The initial tracking number I was given was not correct on UPS. I called Shuttercontractor.com to get the correct one and tracked it. When it did not arrive in the time-frame intially expected I called UPS and was informed by them that there was actually three tracking numbers. This was after I received the first package. I didn't received the other two for about a week. This is probabably due to UPS backlog for holidays but Shuttercontractor.com should provide ALL the tracking numbers and indicated that shipment has been split. It would also be useful if the Tracking numbers were linked in the email to UPS so simply clicking them would bring up the status. That is the way a lot of other shippers do. Also being over $700 the UPS shipment should require a signature from the recipient. UPS simply left the packages at the front door and I had to keep looking several times a day for over a week after the first package was received to verify receipt and/or that someone did not take them from the front porch. These are a few ways to move from having a good product to being a great customer experience.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Well I just ordered sample colors for the shutters I will be ordering. Until I seen one of your color options that is pretty close to the color I was going to paint my new shutters, so I'm excited about that.