ShutterContractor.com Reviews

ShutterContractor.com Ratings and User Reviews. ShutterContractor.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 04/07/2015.

Recent Reviews for ShutterContractor.com

• Apr 7, 2015
    Still waiting for part of an earlier order to ship! Was never informed that it would ship separately and disappointed to find out from the GC that the custom shutters were not delivered. Emailed ShutterContractor.com yesterday and have not received a reply from them........
  • Mar 14, 2015
    The pricing was a little confusing the first time I attempted to purchase. Second time through it all clicked. At first it seemed like you were significantly less expensive than other companies. When the order was complete you were marginally less expensive. The website overall was easy to use
    Mar 26, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    Shutters look great once up on the house! For a decent price they improved the look of my home. Were super easy to hang and since they aren't heavy, I didn't have to worry about making sure the screws were anchored really well. I was able to simply screw them directly into the siding. My only note would be that I wish the edges wrapped around to the back of the shutters a little better so they looked more realistic from the sides rather than the mold just stopping abruptly as soon as the edge hit the house. Other than that, they look great!