Sierra Trading Post Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sierra Trading Post Reviews

05/26/2017
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1057 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

• May 25, 2017
    I wish that there were more size 9 sandals and a bigger variety of colors.
  • May 25, 2017
    Quick, easy to use, with high quality merchandise
  • May 25, 2017
    Checkout using rewards certificates was a problem as usual. Spent 5 minutes going through the stupid Captcha, only to again be incorrectly told certificate had no balance.
  • May 25, 2017
    I really enjoy shopping here, whether online or in store. The workers in Fort Collins are amazing and really helpful. I went in today and Ron gave so much insight about anything and everything I asked.
  • May 25, 2017
    I has some trouble checking out and JJ was a big help.
  • May 25, 2017
    Had to complete checkout information several times. Glitchy.
  • May 06, 2017
    When ever I am looking for n item, I can usually find it at Sierra for less than other retailers. I wish, however, that Sierra carried narrow women's shoes
    May 25, 2017
    Sierra Trading Post is my first stop for shopping.
  • May 14, 2017
    Always a good experience in purchasing!
    May 25, 2017
  • May 25, 2017
    Enjoyed site - good experience.
  • May 25, 2017
    Usually an excellent value.
  • May 25, 2017
    I was pretty upset by having to refill in ALL my information about shipping and payment when I went to look at one item in my cart. Almost abandoned it. It makes me pretty mad and I am unlikely to order again because of this.
  • May 24, 2017
    I am highly impressed by Sierra Trading Post. I have been, and will continue to recommend this company for a long time, as long as they keep up the good work!
  • May 24, 2017
    I have bought boots, jackets and underware in the past from Sierra Trading Post. A sudden email change caused me to stop getting adds. Now I have to sign up again. I want to get special offers.
  • May 24, 2017
    The exchange costs are so out of line with todays online shopping I will most likely never order from them again, while the sale was a good price I now have exceeded what I intended to spend by having to deal with the exchange of an item. Not a good experience
  • May 24, 2017
    I loved the selection,being a first time buyer I found it easy to place my order
  • May 11, 2017
    Hola. Overall I am very satisfied with the quality of the items that I've purchased so far. And they seems to have a fair price, which I found very important.
    May 24, 2017
    Excellent clearance prices!
  • May 24, 2017
    I love this site. I will shop here again.
    Excellent quality, good prices
  • May 24, 2017
    Had an excellent time. Was super fast and easy, and we are looking for sponsors for our High School Bass fishing Team if you are interested.