Sierra Trading Post Reviews

10/24/2014
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1405 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

great experience great bargains
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I don't really have a comment yet, since this is my first shopping-trip with sierra, thank you.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love that you opened a store in Colorado!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Love this company and have spent thousands with them Great merchandise at great prices with great customer service. Don't know how you can beat it!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Shipping and returns to Alaska should be the same as the lower 48, other than that I love STP!
    The mobile site is frustrating. Keeps refreshing. Not efficient
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I really enjoy being able to send my wish list to my daughter so she can help me purchase the right items for her. Thank you for making it easy. I also appreciate the 30% discount, which allowed me to purchase more items.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Website was easy; prices were excellent compared to others, although the prices were for seconds. I will have to wait to see how good the seconds are.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Excellent prices, fast shipping, and great customer service.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Frustrating that I got a notice that I would be eligible for 30% discount and free shipping, but had to pay $21.95 in shipping. While this isn't alot, I live in Alaska, flat rate shipping is the same everywhere in the US. why do I have to pay more? No comment on why I didn't get the free shipping, we get short changed on that alot here.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    It is too early to tell how the products are but the prices were excellent. I got a 30% coupon yesterday which didn't impress me too much. Today, I received a 40% coupon with free shipping on any amount and I said; 'yaaaahooo', I'm gett'in some warm slippers. You captured my biz, at least for this sale. We'll see what happens in the future.
    Great prices. Thank you!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    STP is addicting there is always something I want and the selection is excellent also the prices
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great prices. Have ordered in the past, and will continue in the future.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Best prices on quality name brand merchandise
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Have been shopping with STP for 20ish years! Love, love and tell all my friends. Would love more upscale kids items.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Free returns would be a good thing
  • Oct 24, 2014
    the reason I decided to take the time to rate your site was because I was extremely happy with the selection and price and the security of my gift being shipped by UPS. The price was already great and then I got a 30% coupon by signing up with deal flyer. I was able to get my oldest son a really nice carhartt jacket at an amazing price. I will visit your site again because outdoor wear is generally pricey and Im a deal finder.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    stp is always a great site with interesting stuff and great prices!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I found what I was looking for at a reasonable price.