Sierra Trading Post Reviews

08/31/2014
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 657 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

• Aug 31, 2014
    Checking out was a nightmare! A discount I was supposed to get wouldn't enter where it said "key code". Worse yet, I thought I was going to get free shipping, or at least free shipping to your Idaho store. When I called your 800 number, at 8 PM MDT on 8/31, you were closed. But I did get a message saying you would close early on Labor Day. 8/31 is not Labor Day! Also, I wanted to ask what I had to do to get $20 e-card. Alas, there was no human answering the phone. For whatever it's worth, I have been a customer of yours since 1980.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love STP. However, I am disappointed that I no longer get free shipping when I use my card. I feel like the shipping eats up my discount. :(
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great deals on brand names. Very satisfied with the products i have purchased over the years
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great deals. 2xl gloves, XL socks, big/tall shirts that I cannot find in my hometown of 25,000 pop. Where would I be without you!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    This was a first time ordering from Sierra Trading Post, it was fast and easy. I am looking forward to wearing my new sandles.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Easy to surf on line. Clear and complete description/size of items.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Very fast service, easy to deal with.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The top quality goods at fantastic sale prices! Easy site to use. Only bummer is shipping charge with almost $200 purchase.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Fun to shop and love the special deals!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    always get great deal but have to search for best deal with all the coupons never disappointed in product
    Very good experience!
    Wish USPS shipping was available
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Wonderful products, excellent service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great agency and I loved that my application code was applied directly so there wasn't a chance to forget it during check out. The comparative price information was also really helpful.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Always great quality & price of items.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I'm anxious to receive my purchased items. They were so inexpensive! The one problem was signing in to order. I finally ordered by signing as a guest. I was unable to sign in with the pass word you sent to me. Very frustating!
    Best store ever!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love the clothing but do not understand why I did not get free shipping today since my order was over $100 as the Sierra trading post email claimed. False advertising?
  • Aug 30, 2014
    compared to other sites I've shopped yours was the easiest to use because it presented the information clearly and in a way that I could go through quickly.I looked at two other sites before this one because I was shopping for Birkenstock sandals and it was the organization of their sites that caused me to leave them without buying. The other factor was lack of selection and unrealistic end of summer sale prices on sandals.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I highly recommended ordering from Sierra Trading. Their prices cannot be beat anywhere!!Free shipping coupon did not take effect on the website and store is closed. Had to order though, didn't want to take the chance that my size might sell out before I can talk to someone when they open again Monday morning. Ordered Saturday night after store closed.