Sierra Trading Post Reviews

07/21/2014
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 185 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

• Jul 21, 2014
    My entire family loves Sierra!! The bill me later saved my life. I need new hiking shoes for myself and my girlfriend, but I'm a teacher and only get paid once a month. I never take from savings and my dog just had to have surgery. The bill me option made it possible to get the shoes in time for the 14'er in good ole COLORADO!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Products are usually of the best quality at very competitive prices. Returns are exceptionally easy. Customer service is top shelf. Questions are answered promptly. Staff is always courteous. I can order with complete confidence.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Your add said "get 25% off on orders of $75.00 or more" with this KEY # SITEHAT714. I did not get a discount . I put the KEY # in and nothing , no discount. I think it is miss leading add.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I am always happy with all aspects of the Sierra Trading Post. My only question is always should I have it delivered, or, should I drive up to Cheyenne to receive it. I am very excited to have a store in Fort Collins so that the question will never have to arise in the future.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I found a pair of running shoes on Sierra much less than I had just purchased at Amazon, but Amazon is hard to beat with free shipping and free returns. I then received an email from Sierra that if I still want to make my purchase, I can now save more and get free shipping...so I cancelled the Amazon order and went with Sierra. Thank you.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I needed a lot of help from customer support because I did not have a printer or a quick mind.I got quick and excellent support.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I get LOTS of clothes from STP - they have great stuff at great prices!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I had to call your telephone number because your "on-screen" instructions are NOT clear. e.g. "Credit Card" under a display of four credit cards does not mean "What is the name of the credit card you wish to use?" It means "Please enter your Credit Card Number" ("we will be able to tell which of the four you selected by analyzing the number you entered"--or something meaningful. It is the obligation of the writer to communicate. The reader should not have to guess what he/she is being asked to do. It is a good thing you displayed a phone number to call!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I have been a STP customer for over 15 years. Their service is excellent. I have returned two itmes and my credit card was credited within the billing cycle that the purchases were made! Incredibly fast service on returned items! Always high quality gear and service wityhSTP.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I really like STP and the ease of shopping there, and also the ease of returns.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great prizes, but a big problem trying to pick items. I spend 2 hours beacause every time I choose items, when is in my cart I can reed Only USA shipment! Maybe will be useful put this advice in the product description.The process will be more easy. I try hardly to arribe to spend 120 USD, but I'm tired to try products..... next time!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Hey, no complaints at this point in my purchase at all!
    Jul 21, 2014
    OK, everything arrived on time and as advertised. Completely satisfied.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Katie was VERY helpful with my return and repurchase
    Jul 18, 2014
    Customer support was extremely helpful & polite , sorry that I can't remember her name. Really appreciate free shipping both ways, major reason for shopping with Sierra, that & the large selection of items & price
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Three out of five items were significantly off-size. The other two were just OK, but the price was so low I plan to keep them.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Good Afternoon, I thought it took a long time for products to come.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    You ask detailed questions in your survey requiring me to go back and look it up when you already have the information on file. Also the web site is very sluggish.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Overall I was very pleased, but it took a long time for my order to be sent. I called customer service who said my order had been "printed", so it should be shipped soon, but it still took many days.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    This is a quality shopping site for a wide selection of brands and items for outdoors activities. The prices and discounts are extremely pleasing to this buyer.
    Jul 19, 2014
    I have been very pleased so far with my shopping experience with Sierra Trading Post. The site has a large selection of products and very competitive prices.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Good quality items at a good price
    Jul 17, 2014
    I was some what skeptical of ordering online with a company I had never heard of--but I am very glad I did--great price, and quality. on time and no problems at all Thank SIERRA it has been a pleasure dealing with such a good company
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I like it.....have been a customer for at least 25 years.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I have been a customer for the last two decades, and will continue to purchase from STP. Keep up the good work