Silkies Reviews

03/27/2015
Silkies Ratings and User Reviews. Silkies is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 931 reviews.

Silkies Rating

More About Silkies

Recent Reviews for Silkies

• Mar 26, 2015
    I wanted to purchase some quality pantyhose and knee highs. I think Silkies has a wonderful selection of products to choose from and I will continue to make future purchases.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I have never been able to redeem my points as I don't know how. I also have so many nylons and they are starting to rot as I have to keep ordering something. I love your products but just don't need to order all the time. That is why I cancil to stop getting anything all the time. I would prefer to just order when I feel like it. Thank you for your good service.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have used Silkies hosiery for years always satisfied. My first time online.
    I love the website
  • Mar 25, 2015
    great product...like the availability of bulk purchase
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love those pantyhose it makes my leg look good, the shipping is little bit slow
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I placed my first order with Silkies, last month. The order arrived earlier than I expected; and, I was/am delighted with the quality of each item I received.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    found what I needed for me and my daughter, I want more!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have purchased my pantyhose from Silkies for several years and am pleased with the quality of your product. I have purchased other kinds,but contine to return to Silkies.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have been using silkies for my hosiery purchases for a few years now and am thoroughly satisfied so I keep coming back.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Silkies offers very good quality items.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have always preferred Silkies over all other brands.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Love Silkies! I've used them for years! Even my husband loves Silkies socks!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I heard from a friend how great your products are
  • Mar 24, 2015
    There is some kind of glitch on the Website when you click on "color." It is very difficult to get color, which means that you cannot proceed with the order and it takes a long time. This needs to be set right. Other than that, I like the selection and prices. Thanks!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great selection, great colors, and reliable sizing. I have never had a pair of Silkies I didn't love.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    What happened to my points??
    best hosiery ever
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Since I have been ordering from Silkies I have no complaint. The stocking are of good quality, they last a long time and I get good support for my legs.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I have always appreciated the quality of the nylons. The prices are going up, but that is only a concern for a senior citizen I suppose,.
    Mar 25, 2015
    I've always enjoyed the quality of silkies.