Silkies Reviews

08/01/2015
Silkies Ratings and User Reviews. Silkies is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 379 reviews.

Silkies Rating

More About Silkies

Recent Reviews for Silkies

• Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    They are very comfortable
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I have been wearing Silkies for years but haven't needed to order for awhile. However the material must have changed a few years ago as they don't feel quite the same and are not as stretchy/elastic as they used to be. And they run much more easilty than they used to Also I had a little more trouble finding what I wanted, if I didn't already know the name of what I had before I might not have been able to order
  • Jun 14, 2015
    This product is so good, that I cannot wear them out. I still have 3 packages, new and unopened, that are ate least 10 years old. I am buying backup for a special occasion. They are long lasting, and easy to care for. I simply throw them in the washer with other clothes, hang dry on line. Keep up the good work!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    no comment at this time
  • Jun 8, 2015
    One of the best on line stores by far with a multitude of excellent products and reasonable shipping rates.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Great products and selection with all the comfort of shopping from home.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Looking for support knee highs. So pleased to find them.
    Jun 22, 2015
    Finally! Knee Highs that stay up and you can feel the support on your legs. Color is great. Would highly recommend to women who are on your feet for 8+ hours.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    love them; very comfortable durable
    Jun 23, 2015
    when I put a pair of the knee hi stockings on, one of them immediately tore. I don't have long or jagged fingernails so I was amiss. So glad another pair was available. Poor quality support hose obviously if they can rip so easily. I feel it's a waste of my hard earned money and I won't be ordering from Silkies again.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I have always liked Silkies. Been a customer since the early 1990's.
    Jun 18, 2015
    Always enjoyed Silkies. Still do.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Had what I was looking for with the right price range and coupon discount..
    Jun 18, 2015
    Excellent knee highs. Perfect support for me. Price was great!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I love Silkies and will buy from them again.
    Jun 15, 2015
    I love Silkies nylons. They are very durable and last a long time.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Love your hosiery and shapers...I really like the High Waist pantyhose....The only problem I have buying more products is that your packaging is not discrete..I can live with it, but I only buy from Silky's when I find specials or good deals...BTW.., I am a Transgender....
    Jun 17, 2015
    silkies is second in line when I cant afford spanx...
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I have worn Silkies for years and have been very well satisfied.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I have very good experience with it and their service.
    Jun 19, 2015
    Good products.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    I really looked forward to receiving my silkies order. In fact, I ordered quite a bit, and, insomuch as I wear hosiery all the time in my profession, I would've been a very loyal customer. However, Silkies sent an email and tracking number stating that my order was shipped. After several trips to the post office and a nation wide search, this was found to be a blatant lie, and was confirmed by a silkies manager. The manager stated that there was nothing that she could do about it. Moreover, she wanted to put my order through, but items that I had ordered were no longer available, and my discount was no longer applicable. As such, I would be short fifteen items, but paying about the same amount and only refunded ten dollars of a hundred dollar plus order; incredible! When I pointed this out, their phone line suddenly disconnected. They did not immediately contact me, I had to contact them and they admitted that they had not attempted to do so, though it was their line that had the problem by their manager's own admission; again, incredible. After my insistance, the manager spoke with corporate, and they agreed to a full refund. To wit, they offered to mail a check to me. I stated that due to the constant lies of almost every person with whom I spoke, I preferred to have the amount immediately refunded to my card, as they had literally lost my trust. I normally purchase European hosiery, but am also very fond of classic Silkies, an American owned and operated company. However, the product is only as good as the companies word, honesty, trustworthiness, and other irreplaceable values that cause customers to remain fidelitous for life. I am a very young business woman who looked forward to being such a customer. Unfortunately, that has been obliterated by a lack of wholesome values that are anticipated when one purchases fine products that are proudly "made in America." This is a real message; I am a real customer; I am a young lady. My actual name is Lisa. I present this message not to abash, nor to castigate Silkies. Neither do I do so in hope that no one will purchase from the company; to be clear, they have an amazing product. My desire is that they would match the quality of their product with honesty, loyalty and fine Customer service that has almost disappeared in the United States. Moreover, I am not disgruntled; were they to turn these things around, I would gladly purchase from them in the future, and encourage other constituents to do the same. Thank you, and although I do not believe that you will choose my post to display, I wish you would, because honesty can spark a reformation in your company which could bring needed change and a host of grateful lifelong clients.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    They are the best quality nylons I have found.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I used the about ten years ago and liked them so much now that I need to dress up and wear hose again I had to order these ones again. Loved them before I'm sure I will still love them.
    Jun 16, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    I don't believe it is Silkies fault that the order was late in being delivered. I believe it is the Tigard Post Office that cannot deliver packages on time. But when I became concerned and wanted to track the package, the tracking number could not be found. I was getting ready to call Silkies to say my order was lost when it showed up in my mailbox. This was about 3 days later than expected.
  • May 29, 2015
    Everything was very easy! Very pleased :)
    Jun 15, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    Typed if there were capri leggings and the site said none -however I was able to find some while scrolling