Silkies Reviews

04/24/2015
Silkies Ratings and User Reviews. Silkies is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 984 reviews.

Silkies Rating

More About Silkies

Recent Reviews for Silkies

• Apr 23, 2015
    I found it very frustrating to look at an item and not be able to go back to the same page. I had to start over at page one each time. Made me either not look at stuff or not want to shop further. There were 19 pages in clearance and it took me half an hour to see not even all.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    My mother used to give me silkies
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great coupon deal!! Thank you!!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    great product would like to receive catalogs
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have not used them before. Doctor said I needed support hose, and I am hoping these will work
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love Silkies very much! Great quality & great clearance prices!!!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I haven't worn Silkies for years, but loved them before for their fit. Looking forward to having some more.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I used to order Silkies by mail many years ago and was very happy with them. I had purchased a lot of items,I would not wear any other panty hose. I was disappointed that I stopped getting their catalogs in the mail. Years later, I was in desperate need of panty hose so I Googled Silkies and was pleasantly surprised that they were still in business. I love Silkies products and again, that is all I will wear,they have such a large selection of pkus size items that are hard to find elsewhere. I am one happy woman and have let others know so they can get the same experience with Silkies as I have.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like Silkies and I like when they send me coupons because they are always well worth it.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    was disappointed in the small selection of shapewear
  • Apr 22, 2015
    They have some really great deals.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have known about Silkies for several years, this is my first purchase. I am excited to get my items and see how they look and fit
  • Apr 22, 2015
    This was my first time at this site. I like the prices and it was easy to naigate through the pages.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Awesome. I wear a lot of pantyhose. Great site.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Some of your items were sold out of my size and that made my choices difficult probably due to the error in your email posting for my area. Here's hoping that the next time I'll be able to make my choices easier.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    I love Silkies daily deals.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I have purchased in the past and am very pleased with the product-they are the only socks I will wear
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I've used them for years and love them. Ran out of supply and needed to reorder.
    Apr 23, 2015
    The website took my order twice and I was unable to remove the second one. The chat also disappeared at the same time I wanted to remove the duplicate order. Otherwise I was pleased with the ordering. FYI the post office ate the packaging on the outside, no harm to the product inside.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The only brand I buy
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have always preferred Silkies over all other brands.