SimplyDresses.com Reviews

04/24/2015
SimplyDresses.com Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyDresses.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1067 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.
Located in the heart of New York's fashion district, PROMGIRL features fashion forward prom styles, cocktail dresses, and evening wear direct from top manufacturers.

SimplyDresses.com Rating

More About SimplyDresses.com

Recent Reviews for SimplyDresses.com

• Apr 24, 2015
    I loved that there was a question about when my event was!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I found the perfect dress!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love the look of the dress and hoping it fits me well!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have another event coming up in June and I am absolutely going to purchase my next dress from Simply Dresses.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have good expectations for my dress I just ordered that is yet to come. I believe this is a trustworthy website and I'm excited to see the beautiful gown you guys had to offer :)
    its nice for shopping
  • Apr 23, 2015
    New more selections in less revealing dresses for 45+ age group.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Quite a variety of dresses!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I hope I love the dress!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    i am very satisfy with this site!!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like the look of the dress but until I receive it and try it on can only say I like the look of your dresses and the prices are not bad.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Absolutely loved my purchase!!!
    I LOVE THE DRESSES
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    It would be beneficial to get an emailed tracking number instead of having to visit the site with your order number every time you want to track your package.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Nice dresses and good prices!
    Apr 24, 2015
    Everything was pretty good!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    The 10% restocking fee and return shipping fee / garmet was a decidiing factor in not ordering a couple more dresses to try.
    Apr 24, 2015
    The dress was very nice..The size ran alittle large, but not why I returned it. Returned because some one else was going to be wearing one very similar.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    It's a great site.
    They were great
  • Apr 8, 2015
    This is my second purchase. I was so very happy with my first purchase a few months ago that I had to return.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Another perfect order. I am pleased yet again with my purchase!!! Please keep up the good work!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I called to ask some questions, my question were answered quite clearly and I was so confused about sizing until the operator explained the size chart box to click.
    Apr 24, 2015
    I called customer service before I ordered, and she was able to guide me through the process with ease. The sizing chart was very helpful, and I am more than happy with the dress.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    The product are of good quality.