SimplyDresses.com Reviews

09/03/2015
SimplyDresses.com Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyDresses.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 676 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Located in the heart of New York's fashion district, PROMGIRL features fashion forward prom styles, cocktail dresses, and evening wear direct from top manufacturers.

SimplyDresses.com Rating

More About SimplyDresses.com

Recent Reviews for SimplyDresses.com

• Sep 3, 2015
    Can't wait to see these dresses for my granddaughter's homecoming !!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I don't understand why shipping is so expensive to ship to Alaska. Very frustrating. Makes me want to shop elsewhere and put more money into a dress rather then all the money on shipping. It always arrives in the time it says which is nice tho.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Awesome and nice dresses.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It is a great website with quality products that meets everyone's budget.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Out of every other online formal wear site, SimplyDresses.com was the most convenient one with amazing prices.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I love that you have the model's height listed on each dress. I'm 5 ft.10, so I really appreciate knowing how long the dresses will look on me.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Simply dresses is the bes
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Beautiful dresses for every budget!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Pretty dresses overall, not sure how dress will look when delivered
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Simply dresses has fabulous dresses for wonderful prices that are tough to beat, I am very happy with my purchase.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I love shopping on your website your selection of dresses are very nice.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I wish you would have had a small but medium woll do
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great help on the online chat and great prices. I will shop again in future
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Beautiful dresses for great price. I can not wait to get my order.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I love simply dressed they have such a variety of dressed for excellent prices.
    I love it
  • Aug 24, 2015
    First order. Hoping it product will satisfy me.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    I love my dress very much thank you guys
  • Aug 15, 2015
    It was quick and shipping was free.
    Sep 3, 2015
    Dress fit great and the color was perfect.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    The shopping experience was great - wide variety of options to chose from. I received an email entitling me to a 15% discount for signing up but it wasn't applicable for some reason. So a bit disappointing. However, I can't wait to receive my items. I hope they fit. They look fabulous in the pictures.
    Sep 3, 2015
    I loved my dresses . The sizes I selected fit perfectly and I would definitely order again. My only issue was both dresses were not available at the same time and because my shipping is outside of the U.S. weight plays a big factor in clearance fees. As such, boxing both packages made it very costly to obtain. I email customer support to ask that my 2nd package be placed in a bag or something amounting to less weight but a response was never received. If both items came together in a box it would have been great but paying such high fees to clear them separately ruined my experience.