SimplyDresses.com Reviews

02/09/2016
SimplyDresses.com Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyDresses.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 322 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2015.
Located in the heart of New York's fashion district, PROMGIRL features fashion forward prom styles, cocktail dresses, and evening wear direct from top manufacturers.

SimplyDresses.com Rating

More About SimplyDresses.com

Recent Reviews for SimplyDresses.com

• Dec 15, 2015
    does not give options for quanity
    Jan 2, 2016

From SimplyDresses.com

On the first page of the shopping bag, you are able to change the quantity of the dress! It will be on the right side of the page with "QTY" listed at the top. We apologize for any confusion!
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Fabulous outfit that's what I can say.
    Dec 25, 2015
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    The blue dress is perfect. The black one is a bit low quality, but I bought it just for fun, so I didn't care too much - especially given the markdown. The material to the black one is so thin, the dress is see-through.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Love the dresses so many to choose from.
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 11, 2015
    The dress looks just fantastic for my companies Christmas party I am going to. It is casino theme night and If the dress fits like I hope it will I'll be rocking the night away!! Love how you have a little video of the model in the dress and you can see how it actually looks when they move! Makes me a lot more confident in the merchandise I am buying! Love the site! Hope to buy again soon!
    Dec 27, 2015
    Dress was just not as expected... Very itchy and sizing was very odd and off. I would like to order from you again but I don't want to be disappointed again.

From SimplyDresses.com

The standard return policy for special occasion dresses is "no returns," but we want to ensure you have your special dress for your event so we accept returns for a refund less the 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it does not ... Read full response »
  • Dec 11, 2015
    This is a good place to find nice dresses for gifts for my wife.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    The only complaint I have is that it costs $50.00 to ship to Canada! This is crazy! For something that weighs 2 pounds. Its hard to justify shopping here when I have to add $50.00 to the price I see online.

From SimplyDresses.com

We do our best to make our shipping costs as fair as possible for all customers. The total cost of Canadian orders includes the shipping cost, the brokerage fee, the customs duty, and the GST. Your order will be delivered to your door and you owe ... Read full response »
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Jan 1, 2016
    Great service and excellent qualuty
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Love the site. Very affordable dresses.
    Dec 24, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Loved everything about my experience
  • Dec 7, 2015
    firt time order very nice dress and affordable.
    Dec 25, 2015
    I received the order on time but I charged again £42 for the parcel which was not stated when I was doing the order.

From SimplyDresses.com

Unfortunately all international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges. This information is provided on our shipping page and in the Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of ... Read full response »
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Any time I need a dress for a special occasion I can always count on SimplyDresses.com to have what I'm looking for!
    Dec 24, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    The dress seemed really costumey like it reminded me of a Halloween costume.

From SimplyDresses.com

We are an authorized retailer of the designer dresses we sell and we're sorry to hear it wasn't the quality you were expecting. The standard return policy for special occasion dresses is "no returns," but we want to ensure you have your special ... Read full response »
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I've bought a couple of dresses from Simply Dresses before and they fit perfectly. I've never had an issue. I don't like shopping at the mall, I do not like crowds. So I follow the sizing charts and they tend to be right on point. My body isn't perfect, but the dresses fit good!
    Dec 20, 2015
    One of the dresses is sheer and I think Simply Dresses as a company wanting not to receive negative feedback or simply wanting to provide best descriptions and customer service should state when a dress is sheer. This would determine whether a customer purchases it or whether they have to buy another piece of undergarment. If they're on a budget, it affects their budget.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    The dress looks beautiful online. I can't wait to see it in person and try it on.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I have order from Simply dresses for years for my formal Dresses and everyone loves my look.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    I ordered a "gold" sequin dress..... It's dull colored not as shiny as it was in the picture. For spending 150 dollars I'm not happy at all with the coloring. Can you help? It's for a wedding in Seattle January 7th!!!

• Nov 30, 2015
    I have friends who have ordered from this site for office party and product was of high quality and delivered on time.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    I am satisfied with the purchase I made. the fit was perfect
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    i am in the midst of trying to return a dress i purchasedv for my niece as a surprise for Christmas. i wrapped it and it did not fit when she got here to open!!! they are refusing to take it back so far and i have sent pictures, awaiing resolution. this is bad business to not accept returns except within a few days and i did not ever imagine i would have any problem, so not even an exchange. very upset. i do not want to muddy the water with them calling me as i am waiting to see what they decide

From SimplyDresses.com

Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. Please see our full policy located on our "Returns" page and it is also agreed to at the time of the order in the ... Read full response »