simplygoodstuff.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

01/22/2018
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 143 reviews. Last rated on 01/22/2018.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• Jan 22, 2018
    Great deal for what I was looking for
  • Jan 05, 2018
    Jan 21, 2018
    I called the company Simply good stuff and was sent to voicemail multiple times, never was able to talk to someone on the phone!! I emailed twice and never heard back from any customer service for about 3 weeks. STILL GAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM!!! Very dissatisfied with this company.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    First time donor know yet
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Jan 21, 2018
    Great quality shammy. Exactly as described and perfect for my chores. Nice and big ( can be cut to size ) and absorbent. Very happy with purchase.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    My first order with is company and I will know better after I get what I ordered how much I am satisfied. I do know it was a good price and no shipping made it even better.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    MY ORIGINAL RUBBER BROOM WAS LOST. I LOVED USING IT SO I WENT ON LINE TO SEE IF I COULD PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE. I FOUND ONE ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE I HAD.
    Jan 20, 2018
    i received my broom on time. when i attempted to put it together the broom handle did not extend & was stuck. i wrote to simplgoodstuff & expect a replaceent broom
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I am hoping this mop does all that it says it does. If not, I'll be interested in how easy the return process is.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I always get good deals on quality products when I shop this site, thanks.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    It was easy to order from and I appreciate that
  • Jan 18, 2018
    First time i have ordered from you. do quite a bit of on line shopping . will include you for consideration in future orders
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I looked all over for this item and was very happy to find it here!
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Good prices on hard to find and useful items. Great shipping prices.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    good experience but please do not contact,
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Excellent pricing. Easy order placement. Free shipping offers.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    The purchase process was good. Let’s see when I get the item. Hopefully it will satisfy my needs. Thanks
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Ok
    Jan 13, 2018
    Ok
  • Jan 13, 2018
    This is the first time I have used this website.I bought this food chopper for my children, because I love mine which I bought at a Home Show. The website was clear and very easy.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Jan 12, 2018
    STILL HAVENTY RECIEVED MY ORDER . IYT WAS SENT TO TRACY CALIF AND I LIVE IN OROVADA NV
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Had this product years ago. Lost over time & moving. Glad to find it online to purchase.