simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

09/02/2015
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 178 reviews.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• Jul 3, 2015
    So far so good. we will see after delivery.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have ordered previously but could not log in. When clicking on the log in button nothing happened. I wasn't logged in and no message was given. Just nothing happened. I decided to register as if a new customer expecting the system to tell me I was a duplicate, however, it did not. When I went through the registration process I was not asked to choose a password so I am assuming that the system found my account however I am not sure. I am left wondering if I now have two accounts and how I log in.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I order this Mop Head like a three weeks ago, it's sooooo good that I just came back and ordered two more of them,it work on my tile floor very good.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I'll let you know once I receive my item!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I will be promoting this website as I found it easy to use and products are displayed very well and very affordable compared to retailers.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    very pleased with selections and prices
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I hope i'm getting the correct size duster for a cathedral ceiling., It was hard to tell on the order page.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    first time making an order.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Love these microfiber mops
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    First time buyer
    Jun 27, 2015
    We have a wood stove, so dust is everywhere. I opened the box and started in one room, then another, and another, before my wife got home I had done the whole house. My wife died that day ! It takes the work out of work !
  • Jun 25, 2015
    quick delivery, attentive service, perfect items!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Great store! Awesome selections in wide variety of interests!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    good web site, easy to follow and very good price. Just wait to see how the quality they are.
    Jun 28, 2015
    I order was put in 10 days ago. They took money right away from my credit card. Then disappeared. I called custum service, I was told thet they do not have the item I ordered. She also said that "We are not Walmart" So what company model are they?The lady tried to convince me to switch item. I refused. I told the lady that they should email me for whatever reason for holding my order. Then I decide to cancel the order. So far I do not receive cancel order email or money. I am so disappointed. They are not real company, when we order something, then they took money to order it from somewhere. The lady told me that what I ordered is not easy to get. I asked her that then why it is on your website? No answer from her.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    very little experience so far. Survey time consuming
    Jun 26, 2015
    The product was not the same as the product pictured
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Took to long to receive item. They didn't communicate well with me. Never received. Any info concerning order. Had to call several times.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Love this site! Has everything one could hope to find and want!!
    Jun 25, 2015
    Awesome Items and prices
  • Jun 12, 2015
    This was first order. Prices were better than most other sites.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Was sent WRONG tracking number, making it impossible to track the shipment. Tried to call customer service, but they are not open on weekends. Tried to call CS during week, but they close at 1500 pacific time. Very disappointed. Shipment was a gift and I had to keep calling the receiver to find out if it arrived. Not likely to use SGS again. Will look for someone with more available customer service or someone in Pacific time zone.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    i really liked the website. i thought they offered some great inscentives for me to shop as far as offering the free shipping. i also liked that the items i purchased were the cheapest i had seen anywhere else.
    Jun 25, 2015
    It took forever to to get my order and their phones were down when I tried to call