simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

12/26/2014
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 139 reviews.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    I WASN'T ABLE TO SEE THE COLOR (PURPLE) THAT I WAS PURCHASING. THEY HAD COLOR LISTED BUT NOT THE SAME COLORS IN THE DROP DOWN BOX. THE COLORS I REALLY WANTED WERE SOLD OUT.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Coupon code did not work
  • Dec 15, 2014
    GOOD PRICES FREE SHIPPING
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Frist ordder deliver time was awful way to long....
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love free shipping and a 10% coupon. That's why I chose this site to purchase my product.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    first time buyer - - no comment
  • Dec 13, 2014
    So far so good
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Ask me when I get my product
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Front page said free shipping in US but I was charged $5.95
  • Dec 11, 2014
    if you gave estimated shipping time for different shipping options it would be helpful
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Quick and easy.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Website confusing as to check out. I attempted to buy this product last night, filled in every blank and after putting in my card number, and submitting, it threw me back to PayPal questions as if my card had not been put in. I emailed order help to learn only in the last hour that it did not go through.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    N/A
    Dec 14, 2014
    I didn't like there was no communication until the product was send out . I received a computer order Confirmation,but I would liked to had a e-mail saying the product will be send out soon on that Monday.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Made improvements on your check out as far as color , to be clear. and safe . Too check and recheck. I think the coloring put me off.
    Dec 17, 2014
    product was put in too small of a box and this is a gift so I had to re box this item and I hope the gift is right. The end of the box was bad.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Best price I could find/good deal
    Dec 12, 2014
    Seems my order was set aside and forgotten when I provided a PO box that I was told item could not be shipping to, even though I provided street address the same day I was contacted. Ordered on the first, did not receive until the 11th. Made numerous phone calls asking where my order was. Finally sent an email saying my package was going out to the same PO Box I was told it could not be sent to. Made another phone call and sent another email. Tracking number had an error, made another phone call and sent an email. Was not provided with working tracking number until item had already arrived. Will not buy from this company again, very unhappy with them.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    very good to do business with
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The incorrect item was sent. When I contacted the company by phone the issue was resolved efficiently. I am very satisfied with the goods now the correct ones have arrived.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    My purchase is already broken.