simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

07/23/2014
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 249 reviews.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• May 7, 2014
    Clean design. Good product description.Had trouble with credit card.foodstuff contacted me, I returned, checkout worked.
    no comment at this time
  • May 7, 2014
    Easy to find items you need. Website good.
  • May 4, 2014
    easy access. fast and easy to find
  • May 4, 2014
    Everything I need to clean my home and make tasks easier all on one website. You all offer great innovative products that make me want to take better care of my home.
    Try 10 coupons - none worked
  • May 3, 2014
    SEEMS LIKE A REALLY GOOD SITE!
  • May 3, 2014
    I'm chose mostly neutral survey answers because I won't know how satisfied I am with the purchase until after I've had a chance to use it.
    Very Good Experience
  • May 2, 2014
    good place to but stuff.
  • May 2, 2014
    I DON'T KNOW IF I GOT FREE SHIPPING OR NOT..IT WAS CONFUSING ON THE ORDER...
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Very easy to shop from.
    May 5, 2014
  • Apr 26, 2014
    May 2, 2014
    The Indy place I could fine it
  • Apr 21, 2014
    My comments would be incredibly premature since I just ordered this item 5 minutes ago. This is my first purchase with this merchant but I am looking forward to more purchases in the not too distant future. I love everything to do with "home".
    May 7, 2014
    Saw this item on television advertisement; I had been looking for similar item. Made note to call and order. Saw item again on tv and it reminded me that in my busy schedule, I had failed to order- and I wanted this item! Decided to check online and there it was! I'm so pleased with the construction, the ease of cooking bacon to perfection without the popping grease and messy cleanups, and using the microwave allows me to continue breakfast prep so that everything is ready to serve at the same time! Love my microwave bacon cooker and order extra to share with my sister, or maybe keep for myself for future when other one wears out! Love my microwave bacon cooker!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    May 7, 2014
    they have my money said they were out of stock. have had no further contact with them.if out of stock don't take payment,,, give the buyer the option to cancel the order. what to do at this point...Jerks
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I was ordering for a friend, so I felt a bit unhappy about having to supply MY e-mail address & phone number! Otherwise, the experience was a pleasant one.
    May 2, 2014