simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

08/20/2014
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 223 reviews.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• Aug 7, 2014
    first time purchase. Seems like good products.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    So far good
  • Aug 2, 2014
    This is a very easy system for online purchase, not requiring a lot of information or blood.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Your Screen cleaning product is excellent. One suggestion: offer more than one size; it would be a significant time saver for larger screens.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am a first time customer.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The only site I could find products to clean stone around fireplace. The instructions and photos of before and after using Quick & Brite convinced me to give it a try.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    chippers items compare with another stores
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The process in order 2 laundry balls and I was very satisfied with processing. If you choose to order from Simplygoodstuff.com
  • Jul 29, 2014
    order based on customers reviews
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I stumbled across this site and I am glad I did I found just what I was looking for.This site very easy to navigate.
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    A few items in my order were not in stock (although I wasn't notified at purchase) so shipping on my older was with held, which I didn't find out about until the 1st time I received a notification from bizrate and notified them that I had not received my order yet. I completed this survey the second time I received a notification from bizrate to complete this survey and I have still not received my order. That's not really a good day to do business.
    Aug 2, 2014
    Thanks for helping me tracking my order.
    Jul 30, 2014
    I thought I was ordering a MR STICKY, however the one I received works fine.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy to use and the shipping rates were great
    Jul 30, 2014
    Fast service and good selection
    Aug 6, 2014
    My product was fine and worked but the rubber ring that was supposed to be used to seal the ceramic disc was too big for my mist maker I phoned to ask the size comparison it could have been mentioned:( so now it's not sealed hope if works:(
    Jul 30, 2014
    Product was not the quality I was expecting, & one of the items was broken.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I used Google to get to the exact item I was looking for so I really shouldn't comment on several of the questions on this survey - but - you had just what I was looking for!
    Aug 5, 2014
    Except for being badgered to complete this survey, I am very happy with the site, the order process and quick delivery of the ordered items. PLEASE do not bug me again!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Geat shopping site.
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    Packing was not good. Item was folded, now has a permanent crease.