simplygoodstuff.com Reviews

12/03/2016
simplygoodstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. simplygoodstuff.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 142 reviews.

simplygoodstuff.com Rating

More About simplygoodstuff.com

Recent Reviews for simplygoodstuff.com

• Nov 1, 2016
    HAVE NOT GOT ITEM YET
  • Oct 31, 2016
    simply gOOD sTUFF
  • Oct 28, 2016
    Wanted this item for long time, Google took Me there 1st time. Fast & quick, then I ordered It.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Found item quickly and ordered quickly, great experience
  • Oct 20, 2016
    YOU HAD THE BEST PRICE
  • Oct 20, 2016
    The prices are great.The items they offer are great.Customer service seems great/Products usually arrive in one piece.All excellent comments.Way to go. Marie
  • Oct 19, 2016
    This is the first time I am ordering with this company. This is for a Elementary School.
  • Oct 18, 2016
    I like it.
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Oct 28, 2016
    I was unable to find a wine cooler for a 1.5 liter wine bottle anywhere else. This product is wonderful for keeping a large bottle of wine cold.
  • Oct 17, 2016
    I am looking forward to this lint roller. Finally one that can be reused and at a reasonable price.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I did email a question regarding a fog mister, but as of today, I have not heard back...
    Oct 31, 2016
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I had been looking for quite awhile in local stores for the item I purchased and was not able to find. So happy to find it at simplygoodstuff, as well as another product for which I am on a waiting list.
    Oct 24, 2016
    Was able to purchase a product not easily found at local stores.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Oct 23, 2016
    I had to go out of town. Will test use the product upon my return. The reach distance is perfect.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Oct 22, 2016
    I haven't put the product to use, so I can't make a thorough assessment. I am however, impressed with what I've seen it can do.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Oct 19, 2016
    Outstanding product will buy again
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Oct 19, 2016
    No issues with the product or delivery. It took a little longer than expected but that's OK. The fact that postage was more than the cost of the product has dissuaded me from making any further purchases. It was quite a lightweight and small package and the cost of sending it from the US was much more than i expected it would be.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    I may rate some of these items higher when I see how my order is fulfilled.
    Oct 31, 2016
    My order took over 3 weeks to get to me. I'd also ordered the magazines from the offer provided me on the screen when I placed the order. I didn't receive those for between 6 and 7 weeks. When they came, they included the previous month, which means although the offer was for a year's subscription, I was beginning with old content.