SimplyInk Reviews

02/09/2016
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
Circle of Excellence - SimplyInk

2015 Winner

SimplyInk Rating

More About SimplyInk

Recent Reviews for SimplyInk

• Feb 9, 2016
    good inexpensive ink,have had no problems with past purchases
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I found it very easy to order ink for my printer, and the price was fantastic. Thank you Simplyink!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Wonderful experience with a trusted vendor!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Find easy to order and a good products.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    First time with this company--hope that ink unusable--as the previous company's did not work--wasted money on nothing--if you want me as a repeat customer send me the correct cartridge
    Easy to reorder
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have purchased ink cartridges for some time. I have only had one that absolutely would not work and I sent it back with a new returned to me. That one worked for a short while and now the printer refuses to accept it, display says wrong cartridge and won't work. Hope this order is better.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    seems to be priced right
  • Feb 4, 2016
    ITS BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FAR! MISLEADING ON THE FREE SHIPPING THEN ITS A CHARGE WHEN YOU GO TO PAYMENT OPTIONS.
    happy with service
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Last time I order Inks but not working
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I did find one color cartridge this time that was nonworking, but this is the first time it's ever happened.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Agood company with excellent inks.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Love these prices and perfect quality. I have had no problems with any of my orders. I continually purchase my ink needs from Simplyink.
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I have ordered from Simply Ink previously, and I am very happy with my purchases. This purchase today brings my Ink Inventory back up to a comfortable level. More ink will be purchased within a week or so! Thank you!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I really like how easy it is to manage around the pages. I will be ordering more when it is time to.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I like them because they are affordable and they ship fast. Well worth it.
    Feb 4, 2016
    I love the price and I receive my ink so fast. I have referred some of my friends and they are ordering too.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    no comments
    Feb 2, 2016
    I believe the ink is as good as dell if not better and I will be ordering my next batch from you.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Eddie on the chat line was very helpful.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    always got a good price and order on time
    Feb 2, 2016
    I have 2 black 60xl that won't show full on the printer so can't print using computer