SimplyInk Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SimplyInk Reviews

02/19/2017
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 02/04/2017.
Circle of Excellence - SimplyInk

• Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    Top Notch
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love the products and prices.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    its good & helpful to general public.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    Product arrived next day, won't have complete review until i need to change out ink.Have not used any Simply Ink products yet, looking forward to trying cartridges. Great prices.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Used for several yrs....love it
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Love it...!!!
  • Feb 13, 2017
    first order. hope will be ok
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Simplylnk was simple and easy...all instructions were clear and precise....I did not have to wonder about any instruction all the way through to and including checkout!!
    Feb 12, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I have been using Simply Ink for several years, 2 bad cartridges were replaced immediately. I like the product, the price nd delivery, really quick. How do I get coupons? I need to order color cartridges, but being on a fixed income and supplementing education by myself, it is difficult to order alot when not needed.
  • Jan 30, 2017
    I have been reluctant to reorder from SimplyInk, because each time I order, including the last time in 2016, my cartridges have not always been recognized by my Printer. So I have quite about 3-5 of them that are just half used. All of a sudden the printer sends out a message that the Cartridge is not recoginized or not there.. And I have to insert a new one. So for the last few months I've been using HP cartridges. I figured that I would see if your cartridges have improved.
    Feb 08, 2017
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Absolutely love this site.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Simply ink is s a good site. It has fair prices for ink.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Simply the best & I have tried most others.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Great prices
    Feb 02, 2017
  • Jan 27, 2017
    I have ordered from Simplyink for many years. The prices are great and if I have problems with the product, which I have a few times, they immediately replace at no charge. That makes it a great deal! The amount of money I save is worth a minor inconvenience now and then!
  • Jan 26, 2017
    love this company
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    I do send back the empty cartridges to reuse.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I previously purchased 10 ink cartridges from Simplyink. One had some leakage out the vent hole (about 3 drops), but after I cleaned that off and installed the cartridge, it worked fine. The other 9 worked perfectly right out of the box. I like the fact that they're transparent so I can actually see how much ink is left instead of taking the computer's word for it.
  • Jan 04, 2017
    Great way to order ink
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I Have placed my second order with SimplyInk easy to order prices are great. Shipping could be alittle faster.Other than that great place to by.