SimplyInk Reviews

07/27/2014
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 174 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

SimplyInk Rating

More About SimplyInk

Recent Reviews for SimplyInk

• Jul 27, 2014
    This is the second time order from them and I was supposed to get a 10% discount for using the code POOL. Did not receive the discount but did receive the free shipping for orders over $55.00.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I am not a new customer. This is my third time purchasing toner for my printer from you. Since my last purchase, my e-mail address has changed from bwood@san.rr.com to blwood621@att.net which is why your system could not access my account. I have already shared how good your product is with others and know they too have made purchases. I will continue buying toner from you in the future as your product works really well and saves me a lot of money!
    Great experience thus far
    Great ink site!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    If the ink works well for my printer, I'm planning on using Simplyink for my ink and when I help my uncle reorder his ink cartridges.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    first time to order here, hope the ink works good, hate spending big bucks for genuine HP ink for old printer
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Simplyink is saving me close to %50.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have used SimplyInk several times before for 2 different printers and have been very satisfied with the quality and price every time. I will continue to buy from SimplyInk when I need to.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Don't know. First purchase.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate and the items and prices were clearly stated.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Everything was great and easy to use for ordering and finding the product I was needing.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The best price on the market.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I ordered 4 Ink cartridges before and was satisfied.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Waiting to see if the order comes quickly and works well
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have order from your site several times and have always been well satisfied, I have recommended your site to others
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Simply ink is fast and easy and stands behind its products. i had a problem with ink and the shipped me out another one right away. no problems! cheap prices and quality ink.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very easy to find what you need if you know the cartridge number.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    So far, this exceeds my expectations. Arrived sooner than expected. Price is fantastic. Waiting to see if quantity of pages printed is as awesome as the rest of the order.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Happy with product the last time.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    By refilling the ink on my Canon printer I save quite a bit and the results are excellent.