SimplyInk Reviews

09/01/2014
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

SimplyInk Rating

More About SimplyInk

Recent Reviews for SimplyInk

• Sep 1, 2014
    First time on line shoppoing with SimplyInk. Very good !
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Simple and Easy, just need to wait now for the inks to arrive to see how they work!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Its a nice website it seem like it really for businesses and consumer and that they sell alot of stuff in bulks
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great prices on what I need
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I've always been very happy with SimplyInk and have actually recommended (and provided the link) to several family members and friends.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I' ve found this product of ink cartilage's are great and very budget friendly.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    fair company would use them again
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I m really hoping your remanufactured cartridges are better than all of the other companies' I ve used..
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I have had excellent experiences with Simply Ink in the past years. The products have been good and very little in the way of problems. I am however, a little dismayed that the prices have risen recently and may now be similar to what I can purchase at a nearby store.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Usually I have been very satisfied with the cartridges, but the last time the color one did not seat correctly in its place in the printer. All the other times I ordered it was fine.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    the shipping should be less on one ink purchase. I mail things quite a bit and would only charge $2.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    so far so good
    Aug 31, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    Received the ink cartridge but will not install it for about three weeks. Don't know the quality of the ink yet.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    From now on, I will buy all the ink for my printer and copier online from SimplyInk. It is so simple to type the corresponding HP number on the inkjet cartridge into the search box online. The cartridge I typed in pops up onscreen with clearly explained details The price is by far the lowest I have found anywhere for inkjet cartridges. Then, checkout is a breeze. Thank you SimplyInk.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    have not used product yet from this order, but will have them when needed. Previous orders have been good for the most part. Prices are good!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    None
    Aug 29, 2014
    My first order did not work, tech tried all 9 however none worked she send another supply this one work perfect I'm very pleased and certainly order from you again and tell my friends.... I spoke with CS yesterday she inform me to send the first order back and will replace the remaining ink, I send the first back today ..... everyone was pleasant professional and helpfulThank you,Cheryl
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    Love to do business with this company
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    When I initially tried to order 4 black ink cartridges on the internet I could not finalize the order because you kept asking me to order many magazine. there was no icon there for me to decline. Therefore I could not get confirmation that my order was placed. When I spoke the next day, I mentioned this to your representative and she said she was sorry. I again placed the order for 4 cartridges and I received 8. Somehow my first order was filled also. I will keep all 8 this time. Please fix your website's ordering protocol!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Simplyink is quick and easy to order from.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I recommend this website to all my friends. I have used it for a few years now and wouldn't purchase ink anywhere else