SimplyInk Reviews

03/30/2015
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 322 reviews.

SimplyInk Rating

More About SimplyInk

Recent Reviews for SimplyInk

• Mar 14, 2015
    Let customers know when you cancel the order.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Great Products at great priceses
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I am satisfied with product and service.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    The ease of ordering has been very good. My ultimate satisfaction will depend on the quality of the product I ordered. My survey answers would be more comprehensive and complete had you waited for me to receive and use the toners I ordered.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    This is my second order. I had a problem with my first order. I ordered two cartliges and for some reason the color one didn't print right. I did e-mail them but no response, but I thought I would give them one more chance, the black worked great. Everyone makes a mistake and I always try to give them a second chance. I wasn't really worried about it because the prices are so cheap. Lena Rowe
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Good, clean site, well-organized. No problems.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    lower prices than oem solid guarantee
  • Mar 11, 2015
    easy to use and convenient
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Anxious to receive order to see quality of product. Prices are great!
    Good First Experience
    I DO TAX RETURN DOING TAX SEASON
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I am glad I found this company to buy my ink! Saves me money, and I like that!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Your products are excellent, don't change them in any way. Your shipping time is excellent. Your prices are great. The presentation of each product is very good. I can say that I really appreciate you, your products and how they are delivered. Thank you very much.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    used it 2 years ago and came back for more
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love this product. It is so much cheaper and easier to get. Ink is expensive in the stores and they sometimes don't have what I need, so this is 10 times easier and better. When I have more money I will get the extra so I do not have to order t for a while. thank you.
    Mar 8, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Seems to work fine on my copier and is a reasonable price.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    When my package arrived one of the ink cartridges leaked out inside the package.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    haven't used the product yet but since it is from the Pantum mfg. I feel it will be fine.