Since1910 Reviews

Since1910 Ratings and User Reviews. Since1910 does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 12/02/2016.

Recent Reviews for Since1910

• Dec 2, 2016
    You have been referred to me by Annie Z. at Diamond Pros, and i am looking forward to receiving the earrings, in spite of the fact that they are not the shape she preferred. I decided I can get those later! I have a friend who is quite knowledgeable regarding precious gems, and, if he tells me what I am confident he will, I will be ordering frequently.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    So far so good..
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Best prices in the nation!!
  • Sep 28, 2016
    So far very nice sales experience.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Could not find a delivery date at checkout.
  • Sep 17, 2016
    I like that you have the option to separate the item and pay it in parts which is what makes me come back to them.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    My fiance purchased my engagement ring from since1910.com and he loved the experience and customer service from here so we are back to purchase our wedding rings. I tell everyone about this website!
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Pictures are clear and bright, product information is helpful in making decision to purchase. I would be helpful if the (estimated) weight of the precious metal in the item were included. Customer service was prompt and understood my question at first contact, got back to me quickly with the information i wanted
    Oct 24, 2016
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Financing option was terrible. Sends you to a new site, takes your info and has no relation to the financing option chosen and gives you a credit card with a 500 dollar limit. useless.
    Sep 24, 2016
    Very glad I decided to make my engagement ring purchase online, my ring looks as good as the one at the local jewler but at a better price!