Since1910 Reviews

Since1910 Ratings and User Reviews. Since1910 is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for Since1910

• Jun 26, 2015
    Great place to purchase! Amazing and welcoming environment! Service was Diamond quality since my fiancé and I first visit! Highly recommended! We have become lifetime customers for sure! Thanks for the amazing experience!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    A lot of beautiful jewelry selections. Since I'm only buying online, all my questions are promptly answered.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great shopping Experience
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Diana was great
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great experience shopping. Great value.
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Amazing to work with them on the phone and the prices on the site are great!
  • May 30, 2015
    Justin Stadler has made the experience very easy and put me at complete ease.
  • May 6, 2015
    easy to use
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Great site, and great customer service!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Looking at an engagement ring was a daunting prospect. Nothing in any of the stores I visited piqued my interests (or what did scared my wallet). Since1910 has some of the most beautiful diamonds of any of the places I visited and for much, much less. I am very happy with my purchase. My only complaint about the entire process was during checkout, when none of the financing options would stay open long enough to click on them.
    Apr 13, 2015
    I contacted Since1910 about when my order would ship since the credit card company had held the order for a bit. No one ever responded to me. When it arrived shortly thereafter, I was pleasantly surprised, although I could have done without the web address emblazoned on the ring box.