Six:02 Reviews

07/31/2015
Six:02 Ratings and User Reviews. Six:02 is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 92 reviews.

Six:02 Rating

More About Six:02

Recent Reviews for Six:02

• Jul 10, 2015
    shoes that i couldnt find at Nike, this place had it in stock.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Overall great experience and good selection. Suggestions: after choosing to shop by brand, the following categories appear: clothing, shoes, accessories. It would be even easier if the clothing was then subcategorized by tanks, shorts, leggings, etc. Also, I didn't like how the tax cost does not come up until the very last step. the shipping zip code was entered from the beginning so I would think the tax would have been calculated from the start.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have never heard of this website before buying these shoes. I was pleasantly surprised to find several coupon codes to Six 02, which was why I chose to purchase from this website! Many other sites sold the shoes I wanted but...hey everybody loves a deal no matter how small it is. I found the website to be very intuitive and responsive, and the checkout process was easy, which I highly appreciated. The only trouble i had was that my shoe size was labeled 06.0. Obviously not too hard to figure out, but it made me pause because I was worried that I was going to order the wrong shoe size.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love six.02 :) #six02moment to come
  • Jun 26, 2015
    can't wait to receive order
  • Jun 26, 2015
    never heard of it before look snice
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Love the products
    Jul 9, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I love the Nike products
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I really enjoy this website and the products it offers.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I was happy they had the shorts i was looking for for less than i found them anywhere else
  • Jun 22, 2015
    i would love that you guys did more coupons
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Love the homepage, very easy to navigate around site.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    The site was not clear about color options. Pricey.
    Jun 27, 2015
    THIS ORDER WAS NOT ON TIME; HOWEVER, SIX:02 PROMPTLY NOTIFIED ME OF SHIPPING DELAY CAUSED BY UPS TRANSPORTATION FAILURE. SHIPMENT WAS IMMEDIATELY REROUTED AND DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. PROMPT NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED. NO ANXIETY.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    One pair of the pants didn't fit right, too loose in the waist. The shirt and one of the other pair fit better.