Sixity Reviews

02/09/2016
Sixity Ratings and User Reviews. Sixity is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 124 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Sixity Rating

More About Sixity

Recent Reviews for Sixity

• Feb 8, 2016
    It was very good. I will order again from Sixity. Wish they had more options on shipping.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great shopping experience, good quality products.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Loved the site found everything I needed and more to buy in the future
  • Feb 4, 2016
    No comment yet - first purchase from this merchant.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    great experience had exactly what i needed
  • Feb 3, 2016
    keep up the good work
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I'm going out on a limb by buying the ATV axles from Sixity, but for the price point if the axles perform and stand up to the demands I put them through then I will tell all who will listen.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Great price cant wait to see them.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Web site leaves a lot to be desired, it sends you all over the place, due to this fact I was not satisfied and wouldn't use your web site to order again. Next time I need to order it will have to be the old fashioned way over the phone.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Web site is not the easiest to find things buy the company product is excellent.

From Sixity

Sorry to hear about your shopping experience. We take every issue very seriously and will do our best to make up for it. Please contact us at CustomerService@Sixity.com for further resolution.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Easy to use, great price.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    The parts cross reference may need to be updated on ATV 2007 Suzuki King Quad LT-A700X 4x4 Model K7 and all the years around that model on axles (Drive Shafts) part #'s has changed and possible the number of cross reference may could cover up to 15 different models for the same shafts I purchased, the years 2005-2009 each has LT-A700X, LT-A700X K6, K7 2008 models 2009 has 4 models LT-A750X K8, LT-A750XP K9 anyway if you look into the FINAL BEVEL GEAR REAR the gears are the same on GEAR,RR FINAL DRIVEN and the CASE, REAR FINAL GEAR, R also the CASE, REAR FINAL GEAR, L are all the same part #'s in even the smaller ATV's rear differential's like the LT-A450XZ a lot of years upward and downward maybe 30 or more ATV's may cross this set of axles part numbers.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    LOVE SIXITY!!! 2nd purchase and both times fully satisfied. Even called them once to verify a measurement....very courteous and friendly! Great ATV Spacers, great prices!!! Stay away from Precision European Motorwerks!!!! SIXITY ROCKS!!!!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    Perfect fit and on time delivery
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great that you offered free shipping on my order but it wouldn't let me see how long the free shipping would take to get my order to me. If need be, I would have paid for next day shipping or pay to get my order asap if the free shipping was not quick enough. This order is an emergency order!
    Feb 6, 2016
    Great product we ordered but when you go to check out it only offers free shipping. Needed to have the parts shipped next day or within the next couple days and would have been willing to pay to upgrade but there was no choice. If you offer free shipping or any shipping at all then there needs to be an estimated # of days to until the customer receives their order.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    This is the second time I have ordered from this company. I am very happy with the products I have received; they are in a timely manner. Sixity has become a favorite online ordering source for our family. Highly recommended.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    Product was just as ordered, on time, directions for installation were "spot on", and you have a very satisfies customer!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Sixity will help you find the right part for your automotive needs, best site I have used.
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I'm not a computer kinda guy but this experianc was really easy. I highly recamend someone ordering parts here.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Was a very fair price for the part...Easy to order on line..and delivery was in good time.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    The site was very easy to navigate, however i would like to see a place where the estimated delivery date is posted prior to completing the order.
    Jan 29, 2016
    I am very happy with the product i received. I installed the axles immeditly after receiving them and have had a great experience with the quality of the product. I was recomended to Sixity by a friend that was happy with his past experiences with delivery and product quality.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Axles aren't great, but cheap throwaways for racing. Discount code worked at first but wouldn't when finalizing order.
    Feb 3, 2016
    Shipped me someone else's order, couldn't ship me my correct order; took multiple calls to get refund

From Sixity

Please contact us at CustomerService@Sixity.com and we can look further into your coupon code issue. Thanks!