SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Reviews

02/26/2017
SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Ratings and User Reviews. SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 235 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SKD TACTICAL  [SKDTAC.COM]

2016 Winner

SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Rating

More About SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

Recent Reviews for SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

• Feb 14, 2017
    SKD Tactical is fantastic. Products are high quality and their marketing is top notch! They certainly know who their market is and do a very clever job in this area. Their high quality and relatively infrequent sale opportunities make it crucial to jump on these opportunities and I've never regretted a purchase.
    Feb 23, 2017
    SKD Tactical is phenomenal with their service, quality and delivery time. I have nothing but good things to say.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Good checkout
    Feb 23, 2017
    45 glock mag is really tight.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Skd is awesome, first place I check to buy stuff. Can't always find what I'm looking for tho
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Awesome company and easy to order. Thank you and look forward to ordering more.
    Feb 22, 2017
  • Feb 22, 2017
    It's probably because I'm on a phone but a few of the buttons didn't work on the site. No big, still went smooth and I got what I wanted. A few more shipping options would be cool though. It's a pretty painful jump from the $5 flat to the $30 and change for the other.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    So far so good. See how many days $5 mail shipping takes. Reviews of product were good.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    PayPal would be nice.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    Great experience! Had a difficult time with the purchasing using Amazon, but after a few failed attempts just put in my card#. Maybe take a look at fixing that issue?
  • Feb 20, 2017
    checking out with facebook didn't go to good had to check out the normal way
  • Feb 20, 2017
    liked you page but when I placed my order it showed 3 ordered so when I changed it to two it changed, however when I got to checkout it charged me for three.. I wrote something to that effect on order comments so we'll see if they catch it
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Easy shopping, comparable prices.
    Feb 20, 2017
    Very fast shipping, good prices
    nice experience
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Feb 19, 2017
    Excellent product and fast shipping. Perfect!
    very fair price, fair shipping. highly impressed as a 1st time customer
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Customer service was great. I had an issue with product information. I originally ordered a ASAPI xl Mayflower carrier and it did not fit ASAPI XL plates I ordered AT Armor. I had great service with the return ( Over 90 days). Finally found another carrier that I ordered.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I love your selection of products.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    An option for PayPal would increase my user experience and feeling of security.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I love the website! Please keep doing what you are doing. God bless.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Appreciate the videos linked to items for further discriptions.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    My go to place for work gear and shooting gear. Fast shipping excellent customer care, and high quality,no B.S> gear.