SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Reviews

06/25/2017
SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Ratings and User Reviews. SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 196 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SKD TACTICAL  [SKDTAC.COM]

2016 Winner

SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Rating

More About SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

Recent Reviews for SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

• Jun 17, 2017
    Great place to find what I'm looking for.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Good experience
    Jun 17, 2017
  • Jun 17, 2017
    SKD Tactical sells great, high quality gear. If they sell it, I know it's an awesome product. Their frequent promotions keep me visiting the site often. And the company's humor and marketing is hilarious!
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Keep up the good work!
  • Jun 15, 2017
    They are very professional and I hear they are awesome at customer service. I can't wait to do business with them again.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Love you guys. Seriously well organized and well thought out site. My recommendations are more social media outlets. (YouTube, IG, twitter, etc)
  • Jun 15, 2017
    So hyped to receive my SLINGSTER from SKD!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Great website maybe videos on how specific products would make big purchases less stressful
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I've registered in your site at least twice before and I keep getting forced to re-register, as your site says that it does not recognize my email address(es). Kind of frustrating.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I have been shopping with you guys for years now. I have never had a complaint and you have been helpful with my recent plate carrier purchase. I will continue to shop with you all until either I die or hell freezes over!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Great Site, Great Selection, can't wait to buy from again!
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Love the promotion and clearly stated prices. Would gladly do business with you again.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Great site!
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Awesome store! Love it!
  • May 29, 2017
    Jun 11, 2017
    The belt is awesome and the Blast hat is a blast.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    Been shopping with skd Tac for many years they are always solid
  • Jun 09, 2017
    If the product is as advertised this will be great!
  • May 29, 2017
    Ive had no hassles with your company. Always a pleasure. I will return periodically to look at new items i can purchase. Thank you.
    Jun 09, 2017
    Great product! Super fast shipping! I will continue to purchase gear at SKD Tactical.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    SKD Tactical is the best company I have delt with in years, they will be getting all my business for the product line s they carry that I need in the future. GREAT COMPANY
    Jun 08, 2017
  • May 15, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    You guys have always supported the Light-fighter Thank you for keeping us in the fight