Skin Dimensions Online Reviews

08/19/2014
Skin Dimensions Online Ratings and User Reviews. Skin Dimensions Online is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 08/16/2014.

Skin Dimensions Online Rating

More About Skin Dimensions Online

Recent Reviews for Skin Dimensions Online

• Aug 16, 2014
    Please have the 20%off opportunity every 3 to 4 months.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have been so happy with the products I've purchased from Skin Dimensions. I constantly send people to the website to search for products. You can always find the best price, and the coupons are very helpful as well.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I LOVE Skin Dimensions!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Skin Dimensions has simply amazing service and even better products!!!!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I could not get the details on the 20% coupon. When looking for specials, some of them did not display that had displayed on other screens. Flipped me backwards when trying to check out at one point. Not a very easy to follow website.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I used to work at Soderstrom Dermatology in Peru, IL. Skin Dimensions products are the very best on the market. They carry a vast array of products to suit all skin types and ages. Since I've retired and no longer have the convenience of shopping from the office, online is the way to go!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Easy to checkout with paypal
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I was having a few problems, so I called Heather at a toll-free number to help me. I was very pleased with her help and with her being helpful.
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have been using your product lines for over three years. Love them all.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I have had a good experience!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    great site: great prices. new styles
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Love Skin Dimensions both online and in store!! Great customer service and products!!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    I am impressed with the products but the eye and lip pencils present a challenge as to sharpening.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I was looking for a Wallaroo Victoria hat in a straw color, they had just what I wanted.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    I currently live in Rockford and continue to find my way back to Skin Dimensions. I swear by the products and your customer service is excellent. Thanks for your guidance to youthful, healthy skin. Dana
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Ordering was easy -- now I'll wait to see if my order is filled correctly and delivered in a timely manner.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jen Helfers is the best :) Thanks for your help girl!!
    Jun 18, 2014
    Jen Helfers is the BEST!! She posted selfies of her in the hats at her boutique and it INSTANTLY sold me on the hat. LOVE HER!!!! :)
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Love the products
  • Jun 4, 2014
    The Skin Dimension Products really help dry skin conditions and leave no build up residue.
  • May 30, 2014
    Delighted to find a size hat that fits. I was concerned ordering petite as it said the hat fits girls 5 - 10 years old. I am 73!
    Jun 5, 2014
    Although I was wary to order a product advertised as fitting a 5 - 10 year old girl, the hat fit perfectly and I ordered two more. Perhaps you should market that the Wallaroo hats also come in PETITE instead of GIRLS.Thank you
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    I only wanted one and accidentally ordered two. I couldn't change total to one.