Skin-Etc Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Skin-Etc Reviews

Last rated on 04/10/2017.

Skin-Etc Rating

More About Skin-Etc

Recent Reviews for Skin-Etc

• Apr 10, 2017
    fine
    Apr 24, 2017
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I enjoy the variety of products, pricing and the no cost shipping on orders over a certain amount.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Good place to shop.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    nice
  • Feb 25, 2017
    Mar 22, 2017
    I have place 3 orders on the same day. It allows me to buy 1 gift set (free with purchase credit) and 5 free samples on each order. Somehow those are treated together and only 2 gift sits and 10 samples are received. I don't mind if the policy has the maximum free gift and sample for each day. Somehow when I place the 3rd order, it should reject my gift set purchase and free sample selection if my total order for the day is already up the maximum or has duplicate items. Same problem on my 4th & 5th order on 3/4 and those order were pending without notify me. I emailed on 3/12 to clarify the order statue, no feedback. After 2 days, the main product, 2 gift sets & only 5 free sample are received. 5 free samples are cut. So from my 5 orders, total 1 gift set, 10 free samples are not delivery.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Read about these products in Woman's World magazine. The article convinced me to purchase.
    Mar 09, 2017
    Very good.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    great prices
  • Feb 08, 2017
    very easy site to use and always have what I need. Love samples too. have used before
    Feb 17, 2017
    jar product packaged in bubble wrap which was smashed to pieces in mailing. lid of Jar cracked open. No response from Skin Etc per email. Their Message machine is full.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    a girlfriend mentioned a product she uses and likes, I googled it and your site popped up along with several and I chose based on priceHaving not used this site nor this product, I cannot tell if I am satisfied until A) it gets here timely and B) I like the products. Ordering was not hard.