Skin Trends Reviews

02/28/2015
Skin Trends Ratings and User Reviews. Skin Trends is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 238 reviews.

Skin Trends Rating

More About Skin Trends

Recent Reviews for Skin Trends

• Feb 19, 2015
    I am not sure how satisfied I am with Skin Trends, this is the first time that I used them and it was a bit confusing trying to order.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love shopping on Skin Trends.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Like it so far, but website has an issue with using the Ipad.... can not check out on ipad- had to use laptop
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Amazing and VERY helpful!!! Made my purchase possible!
  • Feb 16, 2015
    This is my first order, however, I have tried some from a friend and liked it very much.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I was happy that you had the product/s I wanted at a good value.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great offers and very quick and direct expert help.
    Very good service
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Very good website. Most importantly, I feel confident they are an authorized retailer of iS Clinical products. I love that I got a 20% discount and free shipping. Also, accepting Pay Pal was a plus.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Good experience. Lower price than I saw on other website.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    good description of products. hard to find products are on this site
  • Feb 13, 2015
    The prices are reasonable as compared to the spa that I have purchased them before. There were several products to review to be sure what the spa recommended for me had good ingredients. My results thus far have been good with the items I purchased from my spa. These are the same so the improvement for my skin should continue to improve. They also had a discount on my items which was a plus. The site seemed to navigate and refresh fairly well. I will buy from them again.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    My first purchase with Skin Trends went smoothly as well as the registration. Not too much info to fill in which is good. Free shipping with purchase over usd25 is a plus.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Great price on Clarisonic and also a free gift with it!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Skintrends is wonderful always have my product that I like and great customer service!
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Feb 4, 2015
    no live support: We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our Expert Service Estheticians are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we'll get back to you shortly.
    Feb 14, 2015
    Tried to talk to rep online but no response
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Feb 15, 2015
    There was no free gifts spent over $125 should have purchased from my local salon They r very excited to have my business this was my mistake to shop on line
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I love their products, but would like more of a description for each product.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    Love skin trends!!!!! Wont buy from anywhere else.