SkinCareRx.com Reviews

06/02/2015
SkinCareRx.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinCareRx.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 985 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - SkinCareRx.com

2010 Winner

SkinCareRx.com Rating

More About SkinCareRx.com

Recent Reviews for SkinCareRx.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Much less expensive than buying products in dermatologist's office!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    The website is user friendly and the site has great products with nice discounts. This is my first purchase with SkinCareRx so the service remains to be seen; however, I'm very optimist.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    disappointed that some advertised promo codes were not valid for my purchase
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Love the products and ease of ordering.
    Love this site!!!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    i love the website very quick delivery and nice customer service
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Always been satisfied with my purchases.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    While the products and website are excellent, the prices are TOO high for both shipping and products.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    SkinCareRx have great discounts and they carry the products that I love.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Easy website, competitive pricing with disounts, average shipping charges. Prompt delivery.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Good product selection. Good value. Arrives promptly.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I think you offer a great, reliable service! I have an aesthetician friend and get a lot of my products through her, otherwise I would purchase more on your site.
  • May 31, 2015
    I like the fact that SkinCareRX carries Kinerase products - but you are out of stock on my preferred Kinerase cream. The discounts offered matter.
  • May 31, 2015
    Love SkinCareRx. So easy to order online and there are always savings.
  • May 31, 2015
    This is a great website! I just wish they would have a few more options on sizes of the products!
  • May 25, 2015
    Good site, but not enough different brands/selection.
    Jun 2, 2015
    The website needs some improving as far as easy access to what a customer might be looking for.
  • May 25, 2015
    Have been having problems in the past and with this order in getting the correction number of each item ordered to appear. For Example, tried to order one of each item but it would come up as two when checking out. This has happened more than once and on previous orders. However, was able to edit before placing the order. Could have been and issue if not caught before submitting my order.
    Jun 2, 2015
    Had problems with the online ordering process...number of items ordered kept coming up wrong on the order summary. Had to go back and edit the order several times before actually placing the order. This has happened to me before so have to be careful to review the items before processing my order. Other than that, I have been pleased with my online experience.
  • May 24, 2015
    I have used Biomedic and Skin Cueticals for several years, and my compexion does not show my age.
  • May 22, 2015
    Reliable and good selection
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy way to get my favorite, uncommon products.