SkinCareRx.com Reviews

04/17/2015
SkinCareRx.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinCareRx.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1005 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2015.
Circle of Excellence - SkinCareRx.com

2010 Winner

SkinCareRx.com Rating

More About SkinCareRx.com

Recent Reviews for SkinCareRx.com

• Apr 16, 2015
    Can't wait till my next purchase. Looking younger and younger one purchase at a time!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I love skincarerx. Has the brands I love and the price is always right
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Very happy I found this site, since sales on Skinceuticals products are hard to find! They also have many other brands I like, so I'm definitely returning.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I so very much appreciate the ability to receive your discount on most of the products ordered. I will definitely continue to buy future products from you.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    The website is slow & hard to navigate. The process is burdensome. If I didn't know what to order, I wouldn't return to the site. Shopping is not erasy.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great site. Nice choice of options for skin care at a reasonable price. Cheaper than local pharmacies or dematologist office prices.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I have been ordering from Skin Care RX for a number of years and have ALWAYS been greatly satisfied with their prices, specials and timely delivery. They offer the very best one could expect from a retail website.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    your promotion codes are very hard to apply.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great selection of products, website is a little clunky.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I LOVE their customer service! They replied my questions quickly and gave me very nice advice! Definately buying my beauties here!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I had issues at check out that is said my credit card was not working, and I tried saving my credit card it did not work. Then I tried again today with the saved credit card and it finally worked. I was using the bogo55w promotion code yesterday and I purchased less because the promotional code was no longer valid today, and today's promotion code was not valid on my purchase at all.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    What a great sale you had today! This is my 2nd shopping experience with SkinCareRX both with your sales. I will be coming back and shopping again. Love the sales! Website very friendly and easy to use. Thanks!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I also use Murad products and you don't sell them.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Very very please with the products I buy with you.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Need easy access to color palettes of foundations
  • Apr 15, 2015
    great website; easy to use; price is right; love the special deals
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Excellent site with great products recommended by my dermatologist. I really like the product descriptions which are very helpful. Fast delivery and good pricing.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    The products are the best in the skin care industry. I get updates on sales and the prices are good. The check out system is superb.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I have used the products for quite a few years and it is easier and less costly to purchase through skincarerx. When I have spoken with a customer service rep she has been very helpful
  • Apr 4, 2015
    The website speed is very slow. The time it takes to make changes to products in the cart and then see the updated cart is way too long.