SkinCareRx.com Reviews

08/31/2014
SkinCareRx.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinCareRx.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 213 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SkinCareRx.com

2010 Winner

SkinCareRx.com Rating

More About SkinCareRx.com

Recent Reviews for SkinCareRx.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    One of the products that I wanted to purchase appears to not be in stock, although on the search results page, it shows the product, but does not indicate that it is not available or in stock. There should be a notification on that page that this situation exists. Viewing the details is of no help if the product is not available nor is there an option to select to be notified when it is in stock.
    Easy to use.
    Excellent website. Excellent customer service
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love all the sales and rebates!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The new web looks better and check out process is easier. Wish there will be more products available for brands such as Sea Flora, which is my favorite.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Just discovered SkinCareRx today for the first time. I found great prices on a product line that I love. I also found many brands that I was unaware of before today. I really like the website and will definitely come back to it! I would like to see a program that helps determine products from various lines that would be good for my particular skin care needs. There's the skin care consult available, but I'd rather be able to do it online via the website like I've seen on other sites. Look forward to receiving my purchase!
    I have always been happy with Skincare RX
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I like it because you frequently have sale promotions and this way I can get my products for less than at my local suppliers. and you have a big selection and many brands.
    Love the seasonal promotions
  • Aug 31, 2014
    have no idea how to search the item
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Looked for Roloxin and triied all the sights that had it. Only this one offered me a discount to join, even if it is only $5. It helped pay for my shipping, since I opted for 2 day, thanks to Labor Day Holiday and my upcoming trip to Canada.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    much better prices now than before 2013. only purchased twice before 2013 since website prices were more expensive than department store sales.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Very reliable and extremely diverse source of cosmetics; discounts and free shipping perks are welcome by the loyal customers.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    always ships out quickly, has excellent product options and reviews.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    good quality products. easy to shop.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    New site is easy to navigate and very professional looking.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great site! Very intuitive. This was a great promo. I stocked up. Thank you!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I really like new SkincareRX website look. Its easy to find the products and alot nicer.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Like the new web site - easier to read and find things
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I like your prices but believe u should ship ups or fedex free when the purchase order exceeds $49.00 we r on private road and do not receive postal service..to spend $10.00 on delivery after a $582.00 purchase is real unexceptable..also I believe u should send more samples of brand that person is ordering for trial..Best Regards