SkinCareRx.com Reviews

10/20/2014
SkinCareRx.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinCareRx.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 742 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SkinCareRx.com

2010 Winner

SkinCareRx.com Rating

More About SkinCareRx.com

Recent Reviews for SkinCareRx.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    I have been ordering from you for maybe the last 5 years give or take. While the format is shiny, peppered with picks and bios and distracting...I am really non-plussed. You no longer carry Boske Vitamin C serum with Mandelic acid. I punched in to try to find a sunblock with the highest amount of micronized zinc and what do I see on the screen? Colorescience cosmetics. Bah. It used to be that perusing on line and purchasing on line was almost the same as your clear, concise, informative catalog. I would have purchased more except you have dropped one of my fave products and this new site was too overwhelming.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have been a customer with skincareRx.com for 10 years . Ordering products has always been easy, and I have called a few times to speak with a customer service rep if I have had a question about products. They have always been very professional and kind. I always receive my products within 3-4 days. Would definitely recommend this website. Prices are great, and great coupons !
    overall happy customer
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was offered a 20% discount but when I placed the order the offer never came threw.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I am always satified with the products and services of SkinCare RX
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The promotions are inundating and do not drive me to purchase. Please just offer a good price all the time and stop wasting your time on all these silly promos that are difficult to keep track of. I order when I need product regardless of the promo.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was real surprised at all the additional charges for this product, (shipping & handling and tax). It ended up being almost $10.00 more. With the economy the way it is, even though I love this product, I dont know if I will order it again.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great product, great price!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site...easy to order/try new things. I like the categories. They make sense and influence my purchases.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very uncomplicated...easy site to navigate
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate. Friendly staff and very helpful. Great selection of products.
    Great service and value.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    a little trouble with new website but customer service helpful
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have used SkinCareRX for years, and will continue to use. I am happy they share promotions with me.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very easy to use and has a wide array ofd products
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I had difficulty entering my registered information, it indicated I needed to reset my password and a link would be provided but none was. this took me 15 minutes and then a checked out as a guest. Otherwise I like the site and ease of use - free shippings, 28% promotion discount, free samples included, which got me interested in the product I purchase now routinely
  • Oct 20, 2014
    wish there were more products to chose from
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I usually love SkinCareRx - but lately, you have not the products I need from MD Forte - MD Forte III cleanser lotion.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Skincarerx has the most products at a great price. They always send me emails about specials
  • Oct 19, 2014