SkinMedix.com Reviews

09/30/2014
SkinMedix.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinMedix.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 469 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

SkinMedix.com Rating

More About SkinMedix.com

Recent Reviews for SkinMedix.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    ORDERING WAS FAST AND EASY. GREAT PRICE
  • Sep 30, 2014
    you carry great products & good prices
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I find the quality is up to standards and the prices are very affordable. Thank you.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It's a good place for shopping of the beauty products but the cost of shipping is too high!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    So far I am pleased. Will know better if order arrives in a timely manner.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    difficult to find checkout, lack of some products that are available on other sites, but overall reasonable prices and does shipping as one purchase - other sites i was having to pay individual postage. Thank you.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Good selection of quality products. I'm glad I found SkinMedix.com.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Good price on products. I found skinmedix over the internet because I couldn't find this product anywhere else!
    Like the site. Very modern
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I like the inexpensive travel sizes
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I love the different brands offered. Please offer Perricone too.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    too many questions for the first time user.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    The last time I ordered the product came with nozzle broken and if that happens again I will have to stop ordering from Skinmedix.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Great skincare selections and recomendations
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Very good product, but price is expensive, hopefully, next purchase will have discount.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Good prices and selection. Would like to see more ratings from customers. Would like to see ingredients and sizes listed consistently.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I like the products have purchased through them. The discounts are not always as good as the initial promotion would indicate.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    very easy to order and find my product price was great plenty of info about product as well happy overall
    Sep 26, 2014
    Amazing delivery and great price. Will shop here again
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    nearly a month to receive my product and most of this time was waiting for the product to leave Florida to get to New York according to the tracking information. Once it left New York was delivered to me within days so it doesnt appear to be a USPS issue. If it was a stock issue, then I should have been advised. I ordered some other items two weeks later from another website in the US, and received these less than 2 weeks later.... not good enough. I am in NZ.