SkinMedix.com Reviews

08/29/2015
SkinMedix.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinMedix.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 185 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2015.

SkinMedix.com Rating

More About SkinMedix.com

Recent Reviews for SkinMedix.com

• Aug 14, 2015
    I love these products! They are superior to all I have tried.
    Aug 19, 2015
    The best products I have ever used on my skin!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I am very interested in trying this product
  • Aug 12, 2015
    SkinMedix was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and I am glad I checked it out!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Easy to shop.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Great website! Most definitely will be back.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    There was a problem trying to retrieve a forgotten password. I followed the directions to submit my email address and wait for instructions to be sent to my email to redo my password.The prompt stated this would happen in the next 5 minutes. After trying three different times and not receiving an email, I went back to the site, reordered my products and started a new account. Very frustrating!!!!! Thankfully, the pricing and free shipping are the reasons I come back to this site.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love the product Glytone for my body, it is a great product but might look elsewhere as I am a Canadian citizen and it is expensive to have it shipped.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    At checkout I had inadvertently taken two of each item ordered and could not change it back to one.
    Aug 21, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    My first time ordering on this sight. A friend referred me to Skinmedix. The prices seem reasonable.
    Aug 14, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    It is an easy and secure way to purchase. I will most ;kelyy continue using it.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Good price for products that can be hard to find
    Aug 21, 2015
    Great selection of hard to find products at a good price, professional delivery and customer service.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    You asked when I expect my product - but it never did tell me.
    Aug 20, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    i have been please with SkinMedix with my purchases to date.
    Aug 16, 2015
    So far I am satisfied with the product, I've had it less than 1 week. I chose to purchase from SkinMedix over other sites because they often lure you in with great offer that you find out at purchase time are not available on the product you have chosen.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    -should replace quickly products not available -sell other brands with competitif prices
    Aug 13, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Excellent place to shop skin care product.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    The product box is clearly marked FREE SAMPLE in several places so I am not pleased about paying $31 for a free product. I understand there would be some charge but this is exorbitant.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Greet stuff to stay younger
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Delivery took way too long. Tracking said same thing for days on end
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    The product doesn't seem to be working on lightening my sun spots. Haven't noticed any change at all. Disappointing
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Have happily purchased many products over the last few years from SkinMedix and will continue to do so.
    Aug 14, 2015