Smallflower.com Reviews

08/30/2016
Smallflower.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smallflower.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 145 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2016.

Smallflower.com Rating

More About Smallflower.com

Recent Reviews for Smallflower.com

• Aug 30, 2016
    Excellent good quality products from many countries. But site lack of full discribtion of product and mentioning of origin of manufacturer. Need to improve how to get forgotton password. support system only gives reply to email user ID and says to go account to change your password but fails to response to change the password. I tried many times same thing repeatedly happens.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    So much stuff on the site, can almost be overwhelming. I'd love to see a separate Q Brothers site for Men's shaving and grooming. Also, would like to see more selection of PAA products.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I miss living close to Mertz so I'm glad I can order online
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I love smallflower....I have been ordering for years from them...I went to Chicago this year and I shopped at their store. downtown Chicago.....the staff and store are so nice and friendly.......
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Please reconsider Free Shipping over $65. You should change it to much less. $25 or so. I would order more often.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    The "Leave a Message" tab by the scroll bar is irritating in that it gets in my way when I use the bar and several times I hit it by accident.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Pleasantly surprised by the price and availability. Next question - how quickly will it get here.
    Aug 30, 2016
    Delighted to have discovered Smallflower.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I love that you have free shipping on low weight items. I love perfume so the samples are ideal to try before I buy a full-sized bottle. If I might suggest it would save a lot of shopping time flipping back-and-forth if you could maybe put more description under the perfume. For example what the base notes are of the perfume rather than me having to flip back-and-forth to read a description for it each time. Lucky to have found this site. Have a great day.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Was using my iPhone and found the experience frustrating. I love smallflower and mertz
  • Aug 22, 2016
    the selection is great and the price was cheaper then amazon
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I often order my Hauscha products from Smalllower. They are fresh, not dated, and the occasional discount is greatly appreciated! I continue coming here because I want Smallflower to continue in business.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I appreciate that you take PayPal.
    Aug 28, 2016
    I have wanted to buy a Kent hairbrush since my old one died about ten years ago. I had forgotten the name and the spedifics so I started looking and found your site. There it was, just as I remembered it and a bit less expensive than I remembered it being. I am thrilled with my purchase and the Kent combs I also got -- to keep the brush company! Loved, too, that you sent those lovely samples of body lotion with my order. I will definitely be coming back to you in future! Many thanks. Nancy Barrett (nbarrett@nyc.rr.com)
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Great variety, but price sometimes a little high.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    my mother comes from Heidelberg Germany and we like that we can get items from home.
    Aug 30, 2016
    happy to get products from germany
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Excellent website. Very clear and easy to navigate. A great selection of international goods.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    YOUR SITE TO ABOUT 25 MINUTES FOR ME TO CORRECT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS & REJECTED 5 EDITS. ARE U HACKED?
    Aug 20, 2016
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Although the Smallflower selections are somewhat smaller than in the past, I always can find my rare favorites. I truly appreciate the product reviews AND the charming SmallflowerTV videos the boys do to spread the word about their products. I desperately try to frequent 'brick & mortar' when I can. . . but, it's becoming more difficult as large chain stores push the small, specialty shops out of our towns.Bah!
    Aug 26, 2016
    Great balance of products although smaller than in the past. While I strive to support my local 'brick & mortar'. . . my favorite products are difficult to find. Enter Smallflower! Love your videos, boys!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    great online shopping experience
    Aug 23, 2016
  • Aug 8, 2016
    they offered 10% off initial purchase by signing up for email... i did and no coupon code... my order did not allow any coupon codes i found on retailme not.
    Aug 24, 2016