Smallflower.com Reviews

01/26/2015
Smallflower.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smallflower.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 213 reviews.

Smallflower.com Rating

More About Smallflower.com

Recent Reviews for Smallflower.com

• Jan 13, 2015
    Pleased to use your site.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Since shopping in your Lincolnshire store Thanksgiving 2013 I have bought shave cream and lotion via on line. Prices seem similar to Art of Shaving so I continue with you. Website is easy to use
  • Jan 11, 2015
    great product offerings and easy ordering
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I prefer natural medicine. I heard about you from a fiend. Today is my first buy. I hope to become friends! Thank you! Maria Marcella,
  • Jan 8, 2015
    quick...easy...liked that I could choose another shipping method as I'm in no hurry to receive purchase.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Love your products
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I have been a customer long before the internet became a shopping tool. I still shop at Smallflower, because the store has many of the products that my mother used in Germany.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Have not neen disappointed with my orders.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Registration for this site is a bit confusing & difficult. I still would like to register however, I will not waste anymore time on that fools errand until the site & process are improved.
    Jan 11, 2015
    Only minor changes to the website needs to be made to make it better.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I wish you offered fedex for shipping. I more often than not, I have bad experiences with ups. Otherwise, I am very pleased with smallflower and Merz apothecary, both online and in person when I visit chicago.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I will be extremely happy if I do, indeed, receive my purchase. I have ordered from other places than my normal supplier and never received my purchase. There is so much fraud now a days. Here's hoping
    Jan 11, 2015
    Excellent range of products. Excellent, on-time service.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Found Smallflower because you handled Badedas products. Those products were a great memory of several years spent in Europe. Also like the choices you offer a blade shaver.
    Jan 11, 2015
    High quality imported products are hard to beat.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    very exited to try all the products I ordered and sample some other country of origins. I miss traveling.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    The products are very expensive. Were they more affordable, I would purchase more often.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I would like Smallflower.com to separate shampoos from hair care products, also separate shampoos for men and women. Also shower products are in the website twice (under soaps and shower gels categories). This might create confusion.
    Jan 4, 2015
    I received my order confirmation but did not receive shipping confirmation. I had to call to find out the status of the order. It was shipped and the customer service rep emailed the tracking #.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Great variety of hard-to-find ityems.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jan 11, 2015
    Great products offered. I am especially pleased with the customer service. The packaging was very good, no way a product would have been damaged in shipping.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I Love my Smallflower.com because I can purchase the products I miss from Germany. Great Quality, excellent customer service. Great Selection!!!
    Jan 6, 2015
    I Love Smallflower, friendly, fast and everything I need. First Class! I highly recommend to everyone