Smallflower.com Reviews

09/21/2014
Smallflower.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smallflower.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 191 reviews.

Smallflower.com Rating

More About Smallflower.com

Recent Reviews for Smallflower.com

• Sep 10, 2014
    I love this website. My friend turned me onto the vanille perfume which I love very much.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I have purchased several items from Smallflower that I can not find at other locations
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Wonderful website with a great selection of otherwise hard-to-find products.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    it is a great product
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Loved your print catalog which is how I found your website.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Able to find items quickly.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I bought my original hand lotion in Eureka Springs, Ar. I ran out and went to google aaa d found you. It was very easy to purchase. I am relieved to know I do not have to return to Eureka springs every time I want some of these products!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Smallflower is the only place I know of where I can purchase a variety of German Nivea soap. First discovered at the Chicago store. Love the variety of products.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I have shopped with Smallflower for years, you should offer a coupon to existing customers!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    my comments are very hightly in your flavor
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Hello! Please check your "CONTACT US" list, because I just made some/ a lot of suggestions. I forgot one more very important recommendation. PLEASE ADD some samples with your customers orders, I for one love to receive freebies; I mean who doesn't. I think it will inspire your customers to keep coming back and buying more. I hope you'll consider my proposal. Thank you so much! Michelle Sacramento sacramentom@cfbisd.edu
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I was given a bottle of I Colonaiali, energising bath cream with Olibanum as a birthday present and fell in love with the feel and the clean smell. I can turn my head and get a whif of the clean smell of the bath cream and it's so refreshing!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Love the licorice section! Free shipping is a nice deal.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    The only problem I had with my online order was that I had to make three attempts to purchase. The first two times everything in my basket disappeared and I had to start over. I think it timed out. The Web site has many items and it takes time to view the products.
    Sep 7, 2014
    I haven't tried all the products I purchased. One Item I didn't care for and gave it away.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 2, 2014
    Great Products very satisfied!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    i always purchase Maria Evora products and since you carry them at a good price that is where I go.
    Sep 4, 2014
    I love Maria Evora products and you had them at a fair price.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I was introduced to Merz Apothecary in Chicago while I was visiting a friend who lived there. What a great store! Found exactly what I needed, a tincture made by Professional Health Products. Been buying it thru Smallflower ever since. Thank you for keeping this product online! It's hard to find, believe me! :) ~m
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I have traveled and lived in Europe on and off for years and have really come to appreciate many of the fabulous herbal and cosmetic items available only there. In the past, I always had to either ship home or pack in my luggage pounds of things I couldn't live without back in the States. Now that Smallflower is around, my life is so much easier! No more mailing huge packages filled with teas and shower gels or lugging dozens of tubes of hand cream through customs! Hooray for Smallflower!!
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I've visited your site yesterday but suddenly it's just not responding. After one day your site restored to normal status but I think you should inform customers about the reason for this on Facebook or Twitter so we know. Otherwise the shopping experience is good. I will definitely visit again.
    Sep 9, 2014