Smallflower.com Reviews

04/25/2015
Smallflower.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smallflower.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 153 reviews.

Smallflower.com Rating

More About Smallflower.com

Recent Reviews for Smallflower.com

• Mar 21, 2015
    I look forward to receiving my products!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    The best feature is getting the item directly from the country of origin, not a by-product of another manufacturer; i.e., Nivea, Maja. Thank you!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Love the smells of badedas. My favorite love Smallflower wish I had a coupon would order more
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I visit the store on Linciln Avenue each time I am in town and love shopping there.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Love to come and visit next time I'm in Chicago.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    The only criticism I have is the lack of descriptive information about many of the fragrances. The videos help a lot in that respect.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    As I aged my skin became hyper sensitive to many colognes -- I am very pleased to tell you that Demeter has been a pleasant surprise. I have been able to use it daily with no ill effects. Please tell the maker to not tinker with their ingredients
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Nice place to order homeopathic remedies in standard quantities, sizes, and most potentcies
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Love the store! It would be nice if the loose teas had a description of medical use on the website and container.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Great selection - easy, fast shopping experience.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    It would be helpful to have english translation of the product use
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Tried to use a gift card at the checkout screen, but the site refused to process it So instead of spending around $40.00, I only spent $12.00.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Smallflower is a source for the wonderful Naked Bee products, which are difficult to find at retail around town.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 19, 2015
    # one. Excellent
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    i am happy i find you, i am German and love all the products, then i grow up with this productes and i find already a other costumer for this products.......and bin back !!!!!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Love the site and appreciate be able to get items from foreign manufacturers because there is a definite difference in quality.
    Mar 15, 2015
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    Listed an item from a company that has changed its name and manufacturing. This was common knowledge in the wet shaving community and the reason I ordered is that from the web photo it looked like you still had some old inventory. Days went by and when I inquired the person responding was clearly clueless of the product. This is very misleading and you should remove all the HTGM soaps from your site to avoid future complaints like mine. The company has reorganized under the name PAA.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    QUITE PLEASED THAT I FOUND SMALLFLOWER. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND PRODUCTS THAT ARE GENERALLY UNAVAILABLE IN MY CITY. VERY PROMPT AND ACCCURATE. THE ONLY ISSUE FOR THIS ORDER WAS A BACKORDERED ITEM THAT I WANTED(A SMALL ISSUE AS I FOUND A VERY SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE).
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I ordered I Coloniali over phone about a year ago. I have loved it for years but couldn't find it ....until one day I received your catalogue and there it was. I was thrilled! Had a wonderful experience talking with Anthony about many products, especially I Coloniali.....which, by the way, I was not able to find anywhere until now! We ordered some perfume samples also. I take care of my Mom, Anthony, and you were so sweet to both of us. It is an experience we have remembered! Thank you. As long as you have Smallflower, I will be a patron! I just wish I could afford everything I want! Also, I will tell you that your pop-up came on screen when I was doing something else, so right then and there (and, having just gotten paid) I decided to treat myself to my favorite scent and cream! Thank you! Don't go anywhere! Now I've called and computed! Mary (from Wisconsin)
    Mar 8, 2015
    already shared them when I placed order ...check back
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I was forced to use PayPal because it appeared the site was going to keep my credit card on file for use with future orders, and I couldn't see any option to avoid that. I prefer to type the card information again on each order, since I don't trust merchants not to lose the information to hackers, or allow someone else to log in as me. Of course, I realize that a merchant may lose the information even if the site doesn't purport to keep it on file, but if the merchant doesn't keep the information in a central customer database, the chances are somewhat better.
    Mar 14, 2015