Smallflower.com Reviews

12/28/2014
Smallflower.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smallflower.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 223 reviews.

Smallflower.com Rating

More About Smallflower.com

Recent Reviews for Smallflower.com

• Dec 6, 2014
    I found a really wide variety of wet shaving tools. I think this gift will be perfect.
    This survey is too long
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Really great site. You have a super extensive inventory with a lot of great items that I've never heard of before. I only recently became interested in wet shaving products and other natural products but I've become absolutely hooked. I've thrown out or given away almost all of the products I used to use (Old Spice, Irish Spring, Dove, Gillette, etc.) and I am slowly replacing them all with companies that use natural and organic products that are a hundred times better. I had only heard of your site a week ago, but since then, I've spent hours tooling around, doing research, and deciding what I wanted to buy. Considering the amount of money I just spent, I hope to not place another order for at least a couple weeks, but I've become a bit of an addict, so I can't promise I won't be back shortly to do some more shopping. Your website is awesome, I'm a big fan.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I like it because I can buy things made in Germany
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Usually a good ordering experience, this last order I did did not go through and a week later I followed up with customer service - the order was lost though I had a pending charge on paypal. I had to ask a few follow up question emails to clarify, they did not offer to restart the order right away, I had to redo the order.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    All Ingredients for products are desired.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Thrilled by the selection of German Nivea products!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    A beautiful and unique catalogue. I'm glad I found you.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Smallflower has a nice selection of products.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    One of my favorite online stores! Reasonable pricing for all the products that you can't find anywhere else!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I love the site and their selection of grooming products.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I love this site for the phenomenal product selections and prices. Service/delivery is usually prompt. My only suggestion is to please schedule site updates overnight rather than during the day. Yesterday was the only time I have encountered a delay in shopping/purchasing but was quite inconvenient.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    Soo happy to have a place to buy my favorite German products and try products from other countries I've heard/seen about, and some I know nothing about... And all at reasonable prices, with quick delivery... I recently lost my Mom, she is German, I am so happy, happy that I can surround myself with products Mommy used, as well as my Omi,(grandmother). Thank you Smallflower!! <3. You have a lifelong customer in me. Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm 2nd generation, pretty sure Mommy ordered from you... Again. Thank you Smallflower...
  • Nov 23, 2014
    mother comes from Heidelberg Germany and we miss some of the things we can get from there, thank you, if we wouldn't get it from you we would have to go without or have sisters send it.
    Dec 6, 2014
    i like getting the things we use to get in germany
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    This is my second order from Smallflower.com have been impressed with the service and the quality of the products ordered.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Smallflower gives me the European choices I cannot find in the Bay Area!
    Nov 29, 2014
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Love this company and their products!
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    The choice and quality of the products are exceptional
    Dec 5, 2014
    The choice and quality of the products makes shopping here a truly great experience.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    This is where I find imported soaps from Germany, and Sweden. For Christmas gifts to soap enthusiasts, this is the place to shop.
    Dec 5, 2014
    I am a returning customer of Smallflower. The products sold are largely known to me, the Smallflower service, packing and shipping have always been top notch. I buy mostly for Christmas gifts as was the case of my recent order. I was told one item was not in stock so I called to acknowledge this and to learn the wait or to choose something else. As I had paid with PayPal (as I recall) the person I spoke to seemed inexperienced with how to handle a change to the order, price wise, so I stayed with what I ordered. The wait was longer than expected but fine. My issue with Smallflower is that the packing of the items was deplorable. Other than a candle and shower sized Badedas being barely wrapped in bubble wrap, all the other items looked like they were toasted into the box with a few plastic pillows, sealed up and sent in its way. This resulted in soap boxes being bounced around in shipment so much that soaps fell out of their respective boxes and boxes getting bent so that when I returned the soaps to the boxes, the ends wouldn't stay shut. By the way, one of the soaps came in a box that looked so old that it might have been in an attic for twenty years (Gewurtzseife $6.19). Each of these items was purchased as gifts, the individual bars as stocking stuffers. These are not inexpensive items on the whole, and I am embarrassed to give mutilated boxes with soaps in them as gifts. I pondered this situation and decided to call Smallflower. I began by saying I had a complaint but that I was making no demands, and I explained the packaging. The person I spoke with was very sweet, said they had hired some new people for packing this season, took my order number, and said she would speak with those involved with the packaging. She felt bad about my experience, and I understood that. However, even though I said I was only registering my complaint and not making any demands about my order, there was no offer even to return the items for exchange or refund. Nor was there an offer of goodwill. I am in the sales business, and while I strive for customer satisfaction, I do know that not all transactions are smooth, and understand the importance of goodwill, even if simply spoken. I suggest Smallflower take a step back to return to their ways of before, when packaging was done with care and when those manning the phones were capable of handling more than orders. There are other places, even locally, where I can buy imported soaps, but I have returned to Smallflower for my orders. I want to return to order again, I might return to order again, but I might not.