SmartPak Equine Reviews

10/20/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1499 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Oct 20, 2014
    I'm confused as to why my first order got free 2 day shipping but not my 2nd order? Fast shipping is a big factor for me
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Survey is too long! Checkout is very short and sweet
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Keep up the great work and affordable prices!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I thought the shipping was expensive for such a lightweight and small item. Otherwise I thought it was fine. The apparel section was small though.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Always my go to for all my horse supplies. Love their prices and quick shipping. Thank you SmartPak!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have experienced fast delivery, hassle-free returns, and fantastic customer service. I appreciate the free shipping!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was very frustrated to find that when I clicked to order Kerrits gloves that were listed in the sales section to find they were not sold on this site.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love smartpak! Great customer service and easy shipping. I am always disappointed when they don't have a product I need because I don't like having to go through any other online equine tack companies.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site with super products.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love the video commercials since they normally answer any questions I have that the write up doesn't, or are just fun to watch
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The only request is the you please, please add PayPal. Otherwise, I love shopping with SmartPak.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I absolutely love Smartpak. I went to the store in Natick, MA over the weekend and all of the employees were so helpful. The selection at your store was fabulous. I will never shop at Dover Saddlery again!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love Smartpak,friendly helpful and knowledgeable staff,easy to shop and ship
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It would be helpful to receive the survey after receipt of goods.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    1st timer but am impressed .
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Love the site, excited to start my supplement.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I am waiting to see results from putting my mare on SmartFlex II.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I made my first purchase from SmartPak about a year ago (it was a SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket), and I have been buying from them ever since. They have A-number-1 customer service (live people!), quality products, and an easy-to-use website. The only thing that would make it better is if they had more gift products available, like horse-themed jewelry, key chains, mugs, that kind of thing. But other than that, I love SmartPak!
    Oct 19, 2014
    I love the Ariat boots I ordered, but sadly they are the wrong size. I am taking advantage of SmartPak's free exchange program to get a different size. Thanks, SmartPak!!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Love the fact that you provide free shipping & returns...this enabled me to purchase 2 pairs of boots in different sizes to make sure I got the best fit. If you hadn't provided the free shipping both ways it would have been harder for me to make purchase with Smart Equine.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Been ordering supplements from SmartPak for a number of years. Always pleased with products and service!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Well-designed website; easy to find what I needed; price of items is reasonable