SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/24/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1959 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2013 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

Showing 1 - 20 of 1959 Reviews
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Trying to be cooperative, I have filled this survey at least twice. Need an option to say that we have already completed it - rather than look like we are non-participants. Too Much!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Very efficient and professionally run company
  • Jul 24, 2014
    My first choice in Equine products
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I had ordered a show shirt in MARCH and it STILL didn't ship. MISSED OUT on it for three shows and it's now nearly August, no word from Smartpak, I had to log in and check it myself. Really disappointing. I cancelled it and tried something else, we will see what happens. I am not a happy camper right now.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I withhold judgement until I receive my order, but the prices were better than Dover Saddlery, the shipping timeframe is a little long (but my item was backordered, so that is expected) and I'm hoping the item fits...
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Love Smartpak. you guys really do rock. You answer any question I have quickly and throughly...always so accommodating. Love that you offer free shipping over a certain price and love how quickly the package comes. Only thing I would say is sometimes I cant order from you guys because you can be sometimes limited in your selection of things and some products can be found cheaper else where...but I do try to shop with you guys as much as possible!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Your free shipping $75 threshold is confusing ... when an item is on sale, the price does not quality. It the total is $74.95, we don't qualify. It would be good if you could allow $1-2.00 leeway in your free shipping, as so many of our/my purchases are "close" but no cigar. So I end up with a lot of double-ended clips.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    very happy with process and service and product
  • Jul 24, 2014
    LOVE SMARTPAK!!! By far the best horsey supply company out there. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I've been getting your mailers for awhile now.Now that I brought a horse who needs one of your products which was suggested by the lady I brought her from I will continue to get them for my horses well being and health
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Always a pleasure to do business with Smart Pak! Fast shipping, easy web site navigating, great customer service on phone too! Wish I came up with the Smart Pak idea for horse supplements!!!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great shopping for everything equine.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Awesome prices and deals! Also a great selection of all items you will need for your horse and the care! 100% RECCOMEND!100% HAPPY! Also great return polocies!HASSLE FREE!!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    very happy with their supplements.. has helped my senior horse a lot.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love smartpak they are so much better than competidors out there
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Just sorry I didn't find it about them sooner!
    Love them!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Because of SmartPak's Customer Service, I have become a loyal SmartPak customer.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great company and supporter of NRHA
    Very good business
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    The quality of SmartPak products, and their customer service is always exceptional!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    SmartPak is THE only place to shop for all equestrian needs, both rider and horse.