SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/30/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1827 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Jul 30, 2015
    I would like the order form to have a box for submitting questions, comments, concerns. I was unable to use SHIPFREE15 - ordering at 11:30pm in Arizona. Email offered today but didn't state Eastern time.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I absolutely enjoy smart pak and their great products!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Love SmartPak! Enjoy my USEF discount. Don't always purchase multiple gallons of fly spray, but do enjoy the free 32oz. Bottle with 2 gallons - we need lots of fly spray with the long, hot Dallas summers 😁
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Nice to have a site that has comparable, affordable products for horse lovers
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Wonderful company. I use SmartPaks and, as the other offeri ngs have increased, it is my go-to. And customer service/advice is outstanding. I have been happy with SmartPak supps and items I've been recommended
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I thought it was wonderful that SmartPak called me to discuss my horses needs. A wonderful personal touch. My friend Kristen Spoor has been trying to get me to use SmartPaks for a couple of years now and I'm so glad I did. Thank you very much for having such an easy way to get what I need for my herd.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    when items are on autoship it bundles the order with next auto ship order
  • Jul 30, 2015
    so far have had good experience with Smark Pak. Have always been prompt in shipping, most products are in stock No back orders.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love the Kensington products and its a bonus when they go on sale. I love SmartPak supplements and everyone at the barn has commented on my horses coat and mane/tail. They have watched his tail grow and asked what I have been using.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    You are a trusted group of retailers. I love the selection, assistance, sense of humor and quick delivery.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    SmartPak is amazing, best stoma service, best prices and best products. And free returns are the BEST!!! I never buy from anyone else except sometimes my local feed store.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Thrilled with SmartPak Equine selection and fast shipping. Prices are better than local.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    First timer - will let you know
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I had a gift certificate, but never saw a place to enter it at checkout.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    The only thing I didn't like was shipping options. I think it could have been put in a USPS flat rate box cutting my shipping expenses in half. This item is becoming difficult to find in the size I wanted so I bought it, but there are other companies from whom I buy horse related gear who offer MUCH better shipping options and so I will buy primarily from them.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I LOVE SmartPak! Most of the time my items arrive sooner than they project, which is a bonus. I shop SP b/c it's fast, easy, convient, and I love the products; from horse related to human related. I will always check SP 1st before I shop elsewhere...depending on the item...like Back on Track and supplements!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    UPS thrashed the packaging. The lid was broken, and product spilled in the box.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I love the pre-packed and measured product.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I purposely ordered an additional item so I could get the free shipping and then never got the free shipping. A pop said I got free shipping but then it was on the invoice. There appeared to be no way to get the free shipping. I am not at all happy.
    Jul 30, 2015
    My online purchase was frustrating and I couldn't find the information about delivery and product that I needed. At this point, I filled in a negative review. Then I realized that I could contact customer support via chat and she was tremendously helpful. She cancelled my order and fixed it the way I wanted, so now I'm happy.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I love Smartpak! Anything and everything that is horse related Smartpak has it! I get my horse supplements then I have just bought some riding equipment, and I'm super excited about it to get here. Thanks Smartpak for everything!!!