SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/24/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1967 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2013 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

Showing 101 - 120 of 1967 Reviews
  • Jul 19, 2014
    so far, I am pleased with the company. I have not actually received products yet so I will know more later.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very convenient, good selection, nice to get free shipping.
    i love the store
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I love this company! Helped make my horse's and my life so much easier!
    I LOVE YOU GUYS
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love SmartPak Equine, there are so many products to choose from and the company is trusted by so many people, myself included. I recommend SmartPak Equine to all my friends, co-workers, and anyone who needs supplements for their horses.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This is my 1st purchase, but I've herd great things!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I really like the products freshness and quality and the convenience for my husband so he doesn't have to measure. Thank you.
    The best !!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I wish they would price match products. I could have purchased the Cosequin ASU cheaper on another site, but was lazy and already had my payment, barn and shipping information programmed into your site. Smartpak is NOT the lowest price website. However, Smartpak has GREAT customer care and product information. I enjoy reviewing comparison charts, videos, and talking with 'horse ppl' on the phone when I speak with customer service.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I would like you to include the number of servings in your buckets/bags on drop down order information. It makes it easier to know how much to order.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    The online email contact didn't work, and I was unable to 'chat', apparently because it was neat the end of the day. I will try again today. This company is an exemplar in terms of quality and sefvice, and I expect to have no trouble contacting them today.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Great customer service. I called and talked to a customer service rep before ordering, and got great advice. Completely happy with my purchase.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great discount code, fast and free shipping
  • Jul 7, 2014
    You guys rock!!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    You are getting so many products under the same heading (eg joints) that it is becoming very complicated. Would you add a heading on the left side of the page and show weights of the items. Number of days is already helpfu,but would speed search if weights were there. This matters when you are counting pennies and own several horses.
    Jul 19, 2014
    Love smartPak, always helpful, great selection, and fair princes.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    SmartPak, please thank smartpaker Katlyn for helping me figure out what type of product I needed to purchase for this show! She was patient and gave me excellent information. Also special thanks to her for letting me know that my USEF number could give me a discount. Heck, I order from ya'll all the time and no one else even mentioned that great perk to me. It's customer service like what I received from Katlyn that creates a lot of loyalty with your great company. Thanks Katlyn and thanks Smartpak
    Great experience!
    Jul 19, 2014
    Great selection and price. Fast delivery.