SmartPak Equine Reviews

04/18/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1613 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Apr 8, 2015
    Keep up the good work! Love the free shipping...
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I was under the impression that my monthly products would cover the shipping costs.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Love SmartPak. Very knowledgeable company. Great Customer Service! Quality products.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great products, delivery is quick and return policy is great.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Overall my whole experience on this website was fantastic!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Always so helpful and friendly. Wish products were slightly cheaper, but free shipping tends to make up for it. I love these guys!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    My first time shipping with them so I don't have any comment yet
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Very easy to comparison shop to get right product for your needs. also have lots of other great needed tack and such that makes it easy to be one stop shopping. Also like the free shipping without over charging.... Like shopping with smartpak.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I like dealing with SmartPak, their website is very easy to use. They kept my info from 3 years ago so that was nice as I didn't remember the supplement I used to purchase a while back.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Smartpak has been wonderful to deal with and very accommodating. I am very pleased with all my interactions.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    SmartPak is the best equestrian retailer in the market. Their service is exceptional both on and off the phone. With the several years I have used SmartPak, I have YET to have a bad experience.
    Apr 8, 2015
    Everything was great. The storage container which is free came broken so that was a bummer because they are so handy at the barn. I already have a few so not a huge deal but def a bummer. It did not dampen my rating of 10 for satisfaction.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    SmartPak Equine is one of the best companies out there. I used to work for them in the retail store location in Natick, MA. They are awesome!
    Apr 8, 2015
    SmartPak is great! Thank you so much for everything that you do. This company offers the best service, the best prices, and the best products. They are my first stop when I want to buy anything for my horse.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Very excited that I was able to return a show shirt that I had monogrammed. It was VERY small, and I thought because it was monogrammed I would need to keep it. Very please with the customer service!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Great products that really work for your horse and the value can not be beat.
    Apr 7, 2015
    With tick season just around the corner I needed the Bugoff product FAST! thanks for the speedy service.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Easiest checkout ever! Best pricing today thru internet and local shops.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love SmartPak! Thank you for sponsoring IHSA Western! :)
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Don't like the 28 day supply. There is only one month out of the year with 28 days. It makes me feel cheated. It also makes people have to purchase the supplements twice a month in order to get a full 30-31 day supply. Plus it takes time to ship it. My budget usually only allows for 1 purchase from SmartPak a month. If they changed it to 30 days supply for the smartpaks that would be much appreciated by all. I do appreciate the free shipping if I order over $40.